Victas Fire fall vc

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I got this blade because TT Guru in Germany shipped me the wrong blade. It's a pretty awsome offensive wood. Can anyone tell me something about this blade? It has "V carbon" on the core and is in the off+ class

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
I got this blade because TT Guru in Germany shipped me the wrong blade. It's a pretty awsome offensive wood. Can anyone tell me something about this blade? It has "V carbon" on the core and is in the off+ class
l have got this blade too.. almost by mistake too! . was cheap on ebay and st handle with hex edges is like my tennis handles l played tennis for 30 years before tt.. are you still using the firefall vc..now l am using mine ...great blocking blade .. vc is expensive [the hardest carbon] not seen it on other blades we can compare notes to other blades . l like mine . zbys

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
Well, I don't use the Victas at the moment. I own more blades than I can use. Right now I use a Stiga CRW 7 with Chinese rubbers as my competition set-up. In the future I want to test this Victas blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2015
Read 2 reviews
Well, I don't use the Victas at the moment. I own more blades than I can use. Right now I use a Stiga CRW 7 with Chinese rubbers as my competition set-up. In the future I want to test this Victas blade.
since you are the only one who has tried the vc blade l still will give you my 3 pence of feedback .. hope you have some for me too..! l have only tried a few blades before the vc each one going up in speed .. gewo force arc off was the last one.. the vc seems to have less dwell and arc in loops than some ; have tried . the boll ALC is marginally slower a bit more arc than vc , Jhang like ALC was the best l liked even more arc than boll.. the vc seems stiffer . easy to block even with the rubber l use tenergy 05 ..good for push too.. it should be more flex y since the v carbon is glued to the core it seems like a limber outer ? this appears to be the fastest victas and was the most expensive blade thou now the koki niva costs more ! only new s l heard form another player is that its equal to the butterfly Amultart thou this has a hinoki outer[ this guy owned both and preferred the vc ] the amultart costs more than jhang jike at 220 pounds ... mine was very cheap on e bay .. so l may be lucky ... in the long run ...z

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2022
since you are the only one who has tried the vc blade l still will give you my 3 pence of feedback .. hope you have some for me too..! l have only tried a few blades before the vc each one going up in speed .. gewo force arc off was the last one.. the vc seems to have less dwell and arc in loops than some ; have tried . the boll ALC is marginally slower a bit more arc than vc , Jhang like ALC was the best l liked even more arc than boll.. the vc seems stiffer . easy to block even with the rubber l use tenergy 05 ..good for push too.. it should be more flex y since the v carbon is glued to the core it seems like a limber outer ? this appears to be the fastest victas and was the most expensive blade thou now the koki niva costs more ! only new s l heard form another player is that its equal to the butterfly Amultart thou this has a hinoki outer[ this guy owned both and preferred the vc ] the amultart costs more than jhang jike at 220 pounds ... mine was very cheap on e bay .. so l may be lucky ... in the long run ...z

Do You still use the victas vc now?