[FS] Viscaria Silvertag Letter "M"

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
[FS] Viscaria Silvertag Letter M

Hi all,

I've Viscaria Silvertag letter "M" maybe anybody here interested.
The condition is smooth. No dents, Weight 92gr, Without Box. There is only one drawback : a little peel off on FH side + faded printing cause used Speed Glue (check it pictures).

Asking price : -

Detail pictures :Viscaria

Please PM me if any question. Thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Can you or someone else explain to me, if the asking price is justified to a certain point(unless its what you want and not what its real value is)?Thank you.
I don't know the real price. Maybe different for everyone. I think this blade is quite rare. I certainly sell Viscaria letter O too. Thanks.

Sent using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Can you or someone else explain to me, if the asking price is justified to a certain point(unless its what you want and not what its real value is)?Thank you.

The price for a brand new Viscaria is Approximately $150.00 (USD). My phone tells me that $150.00 USD is approximately 114£.

Add to that that the blade has damage directly to the contact area on the FH side which will affect play.

So, your question is really dependent on the idea that the Viscarias with a serial number starting with “M” are somehow better than the ones being produced today.

The way many of the top pros choose blades, they get a number of the same blade 10-50 and then they choose the 3 or 4 that feel best to them so they have a good one and a few backup blades.

Perhaps some runs of a blade are better than others. But within any run of blades, there will be some that are better than others. Some worse.

So you would have to choose if 200£ (86£ more than a new one) is worth it to you for this specific blade.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
I'm not in a position to defend myself that my blade is genuine. Discussions & feedback from friends here is very valuable to me. If this is true it's fake, then I have been deceived and I will not sell it again. For information only that I am very allergic to the fake goods. For a while I didn't put the price first until there is a definite answer about the authenticity of this blade. Thanks.
@America. Viscaria until letter P, text is PERFOMANCE and text on my head blade is PERFOMANCE.

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes. The "perfomance" looks real to me. I'm not convinced it's fake.

Reactions: John Brunne
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Yes, now I am getting suspicious too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
view

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2017
I agree with America. For me its look like a fake. Actually I own two Viscarias (one older with silver tag (No hologram) P. letter). The handle, silver tag, handle plies... and if you look at the plies 3th one is mutch thicker than outer plies. That is not so evident on original Viscaria. And if somebody check the JTTAA. Its seems to be applied a different method, not the burning like butterfly do.

Last edited:
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
One last thing as a general remark. The M series was not one of the most outstanding production runs for Vis aria. I have about three of them in my closet. What you really want are H and I. The new hologram ones are pretty good too. Of course all of that is on average. They made some great and not so grezt ones with every series.

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
But your honor and honesty are intact. Sorry you ended up with a fake blade.

Reactions: Giangt