China Super League 2017

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Not likely, unfortunately.
Shang Kun planned to retire from CNT in 2017 and was not approved. He is 28 years old and not many chances left for him in CNT to get a world champion (like team) title.

Do they have omerta in CNT? :)

BTW, do umpires test players' rackets in the super league for VOC like in the international competitions?

Reactions: akoozab

vik

This user has no status.

vik

This user has no status.
Dec 2014
Read 3 reviews
Could you please explain to me,retirement of Shan Kun was not approved?Are they soldiers,they cannot retire?actually I am wondering He could play best league in Europe,I recall 2 chinese Chen zhi bin and Ma Wenge played 1.German Bundesleague and they were one of the best ,I remeber they beated Samsonov when he was No.1 they were like 35 age,why cannot chinese players play German or French or Russian League?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Could you please explain to me,retirement of Shan Kun was not approved?Are they soldiers,they cannot retire?actually I am wondering He could play best league in Europe,I recall 2 chinese Chen zhi bin and Ma Wenge played 1.German Bundesleague and they were one of the best ,I remeber they beated Samsonov when he was No.1 they were like 35 age,why cannot chinese players play German or French or Russian League?

He hasn't been approved to play in the CNT not that he may retire. :rolleyes:

Some Chinese players do play for other countries, but I don't think that it's so easy for them to do. Think about all the years and money that the Chinese state and CTTA invested in a player only for them to decide to play for a different nation. I don't think they would let them leave that easy.