DHS Hurricane 301?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
I would like to learn more about working at Hurricane Computer Solutions, but I have never tested it before. But there is almost no proper review on h301.

This user has no status.
Thank you.

Someone knows what's the best combination of rubbers in the DHS Bo 2?

If there is something I have learned when looking for equipment, it is that it all depends on personal preference. I for myself hate using my friends racket, even though he beats me with it every single time. What works for you, is best for you. You can see what I use on my profile but that is just my personal preference I highly encourage you to ask yourself "how do I want to play table tennis" and then choose a combo which suits your style.

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Can anyone post a review of the H301?
I just ordered one btw so I'll do it if I get there before you

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
Which someone say to me known exactly about blade dimensions, please?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
no one out there who can compare these three DHS blades?

Well I did not test the 301 but I can tell you that the Fang Bo Carbon is a bit stiffer than the Long V (old version). It's not super stiff or so though, just a bit stiffer. I got one for sale by the way, message me if you are interested. 35 Euro.

I would think the 301 is probably the stiffest and hardest since it has Koto outer ply instead of Limba on the other two.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Well I did not test the 301 but I can tell you that the Fang Bo Carbon is a bit stiffer than the Long V (old version). It's not super stiff or so though, just a bit stiffer. I got one for sale by the way, message me if you are interested. 35 Euro.

I would think the 301 is probably the stiffest and hardest since it has Koto outer ply instead of Limba on the other two.

It is not that stiff. It has a koto outer ply but it is a thin ply and the blade head is thinner and wider than the ML5, making it less rigid. It feels just right to me.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Lightzy, can you describe the feeling of the blade? I mean, if it has woody feeling due to being inner type or if is more similar to tipical ALC blades like Ovtcharov True Carbon, Viscaria, TBS, etc.
If it is more towards woody, does it still feels very different from an allwood? Or it feels very close? Does it vibrates of is kinda muted?
I'm asking because this blade caught my attention but since I didn't like the feeling of Ovtcharov True Carbon (wich has the most similar construction to H301 from the ones I have played with, tough it is an outer type), I was afraid to get the H301. OTC feels very artificial compared to an allwood, wich I'm used to...like someone said, it feels like I'm playing with a frying pan haha

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Lightzy, can you describe the feeling of the blade? I mean, if it has woody feeling due to being inner type or if is more similar to tipical ALC blades like Ovtcharov True Carbon, Viscaria, TBS, etc.
If it is more towards woody, does it still feels very different from an allwood? Or it feels very close? Does it vibrates of is kinda muted?
I'm asking because this blade caught my attention but since I didn't like the feeling of Ovtcharov True Carbon (wich has the most similar construction to H301 from the ones I have played with, tough it is an outer type), I was afraid to get the H301. OTC feels very artificial compared to an allwood, wich I'm used to...like someone said, it feels like I'm playing with a frying pan haha

It doesn't have a frying pan feeling. It is something I liked about it instantly. I had a soft wood blade with 'soft carbon' which felt more like a frying pan than this.

It feels very well graded and linear in terms of gears. Weak shots will be very weak, strong shots will be strong, and it will feel very linear in between. Very natural in other words. Not like those carbon blades that are either always 'too' fast or where a very small change you make causes a huge change to the ball.

I think, allied to the innerforce type construction, that the koto outer-ply is hard enough that it prevents the 'carbon' quality of the blade being expressed too soon. Only when you hit a shot where you really WANT it to be expressed, then you get that great speed.
Sweet spot is also great and not a lot of vibration though the blade is more top-heavy and the handle is quite light.

In a sense, it's a blade that works according to the same philosophy as chinese rubber. Linear and you power it. It is rated Off++ but you have to squeeze those +'s out of it or you may as well say it is just 'off'.

I would suggest to try it, it's not very expensive and it's an incredibly impressive build quality for its price.

Last edited: