This user has been banned.
Nov 2017
Hi friend,
FL handle, new 100%, not used
Sorry rp late.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
The image says leonsaigon. Why are you saying you are from Australia?

Yes, it is most likely leonsaigon aka leontruong aka nittaku2019. But of course we should't tell him why it has become relatively easy to sniff him out...
I'm also not too sure about his potential "customer" pongiste. I suppose it is a fake account in order to give him some sort of credibility. But maybe we are wrong and hienhau would indeed be willing to send the items to "Downtown USA"...

This user has no status.
Hi Jimbo MacInbred,
I'm pongiste and I'm not a fake account. I just interested in that blade, I have one but I'd like to have another one as a replacement. Here some photos of mine. FullSizeRender-23.jpgFullSizeRender-24.jpgFullSizeRender-22.jpg
I asked hienhau for more photos of the blade but he says that he would post them soon.
I'm not saying that hienhau is reliable or not, I don't know him, but upsidedowncarl makes me think about it.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I think it is just sad that LeonSaigon keeps trying to hide his identity. I am not really sure why. But if he was simply up front about who he is and where he is selling from, it would be different.

However, the authenticity of the very rare blades he is selling that have not been on the market for years has to be in question if he is trying to hide his identity and where he is from.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Hi Jimbo MacInbred,
I'm pongiste and I'm not a fake account. I just interested in that blade, I have one but I'd like to have another one as a replacement. Here some photos of mine. View attachment 14614View attachment 14615View attachment 14616
I asked hienhau for more photos of the blade but he says that he would post them soon.
I'm not saying that hienhau is reliable or not, I don't know him, but upsidedowncarl makes me think about it.

pongiste,

I do apologize if you're not associated in any way to hienhau. It was just the way this whole thread (and hienhau's other ones) started... (and hienhau's offerings still sound a little too fishy for my taste...)

This user has no status.
pongiste,

I do apologize if you're not associated in any way to hienhau. It was just the way this whole thread (and hienhau's other ones) started... (and hienhau's offerings still sound a little too fishy for my taste...)

Hi Jimbob MacInbred,

Don't worry for associated me with hienhau, for the mysterious way he acts it was normal. I don't know him. I was interested in the blade (that's why i posted the pics of my MPS).
Thank you and thank UpSidedownCarl for being an active part of these community.
I ' ll be careful next time.
Best Regards