Best method for writing on plastic balls?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
the thread is on the older side, but anyways for reading the spin, this should help:

HTB1HPRJhr3nBKNjSZFMq6yUSFXah.jpg

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
the thread is on the older side, but anyways for reading the spin, this should help:

View attachment 19532

Yep. All this recent action on this thread because a spambot read the word "Write" and decided people were writing essays on their TT balls and so, posted a link that would get you an essay to pass your College English Course written on your TT balls. :)

Reactions: Simas
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Yep. All this recent action on this thread because a spambot read the word "Write" and decided people were writing essays on their TT balls and so, posted a link that would get you an essay to pass your College English Course written on your TT balls. :)

interesting. Scrolled through the thread, but didn't find the suspect bot. Was his post deleted, but the post was long enough to kickstart the thread?

Anyways, if the thread became alive, he did at least smth good, as this topic seems interesting to the fellow members :) At least I found out about Tony's Table Tennis custom balls which I think is very cool and igorponger's sugestion to use golf ball stamps which is a great idea!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
interesting. Scrolled through the thread, but didn't find the suspect bot. Was his post deleted, but the post was long enough to kickstart the thread?

Anyways, if the thread became alive, he did at least smth good, as this topic seems interesting to the fellow members :) At least I found out about Tony's Table Tennis custom balls which I think is very cool and igorponger's sugestion to use golf ball stamps which is a great idea!

Yes. That is what I do. I find and delete spambot content and eradicate the bot from the site. Post #4 is by ChuckJordan and dated: 11-03-2017. The current post #5 is by Loopadoop and is dated: "2 days ago" which at some point will change to 7-23-2019 (or maybe it will be 7-24-2019). :) Between those two posts was the post from the spambot and vik2000's post which I apologized for deleting. Note, that post is also gone. :)

Note:

vik2000, sorry about this but I just deleted the post I quoted because it has the link from the spambot you quoted. When you see something like that that clearly does not make sense and also has a link to some website, please, just report the post as spam. The triangular box with the ! symbol in it allows you to report the post.

Thank you.

The content of the spambot post without the link it provided was:

If you no idea how to write on plastic balls, you can hire a good writer for your work. To choosing best writer you can read reviews at ----link to pernicious site has been deleted----. After that you can choose great writer and he/she will easily write on any topic on which you want.

vik2000's post, as quoted above by me was:

What the **** did I just read?

I am fine with having the content on here; actually, it is quite entertaining. I quite like vik's response. But I am not okay with leaving the link which the spambot planted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simas