Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Read 1 reviews
Now that the great shot Timo made against LGY is available to watch I have a question - Timo didn't get the point because of an umpire mistake thinking that the ball hit the table twice or was it because of something else?

edge.jpg

It actually bounced of that side part which belongs to the table.

Speaking of balls. There is actually an advantage for the germans here because every club plays with different balls.

This user has no status.
View attachment 14662

It actually bounced of that side part which belongs to the table.

Speaking of balls. There is actually an advantage for the germans here because every club plays with different balls.

Looking back at it now, it actually makes sense. The net in that particular place doesn't seem to be able to produce such a side bounce.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
you really underestimate the mindset that top sportsmen have, especially the very best of them. A player with true winning mentality, which I'm sure ML or XX are, would never blame their defeat on outside factors wrongly for it would discredit both themselves and their opponents. Top table tennis players - Chinese or European - are notorious for their sportsmanship.
I did not hear Mizutani or Le Sangsu complaining about the ball, so according to you all world had the balls before and hide it for the China? The other thing is if you think if they usualy do not complain so now when they do it must be very true and it was unfair, come on they lost.

Reactions: Suga D