• Wong ChunTing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I think that comes down to Dima being very focused and that he is really hungry for success. He has a positive period atm and it will be interesting to see what he can do against Fzd. If Fzd is 100% Dima has exactly zero chance of winning.

+1

But I also dislike Dima´s somewhat negative and "arrogant" attitude. Does that make me a true "hater"?

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
says Visited my own profile, woop woop. ;)
Nov 2014
Read 6 reviews
hmm... so I'm watching the tape of Xu Xin vs Freitas... Did Xu change equipment? This looks very much like a DHS Hurricane to me... and the sound definitely implies it's not the Stiga intensity (lighter pitched)
Any idea which one it is?

https://image.prntscr.com/image/0ZNYehYhStO1xjhDDMwSiw.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
hmm... so I'm watching the tape of Xu Xin vs Freitas... Did Xu change equipment? This looks very much like a DHS Hurricane to me... and the sound definitely implies it's not the Stiga intensity (lighter pitched)
Any idea which one it is?

https://image.prntscr.com/image/0ZNYehYhStO1xjhDDMwSiw.png

As rainneverever already mentioned, it's the N301, and if you have 380 bucks left in your pocket, you can even get one for yourself...;)

Reactions: Kaizoku
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
One of the most significant losses of Yan An's career was to Dima at a World Cup in 2013 or so. So I wasn't expecting much here Yan An couldn't handle the pressure and the crowd. He also couldn't get Dima into any forehand to forehand rallies which is saying a lot.

IT's unfortunate the way the draw is drawn that we don't see Dima vs LGY, that is the match that will really make or break LGY.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Ishikawa is not playing with Carbonado :) Is she testing new blade or return to one of her previous ?

Indeed, it's not a Carbonado. She's playing Butterfly. Judging by the handle it looks like an Innerforce type of blade. If I had to take a wild guess: ALC or ALC.S Don't know if she has played with Innerforce before...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Lee Sansgsu vs Mizutani was such an epic match. Sangsu made it through at the end.

Yeah. Someone was stupid enough to say that Mizutani should retire because of the loss, but erased his comment when he saw what LSS was doing to XX right now.