• Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
ZJK is now a fashion model and an entertainer. But it does not seem that he wants to continue the hard work you would need to keep your level in TT. Until I see him play even close to reasonably well, to me, he is not a story. If he can't even fight, why worry about the guy at all.

This user has no status.
ZJK is now a fashion model and an entertainer. But it does not seem that he wants to continue the hard work you would need to keep your level in TT. Until I see him play even close to reasonably well, to me, he is not a story. If he can't even fight, why worry about the guy at all.

Yeah, forget about him. Buffalo-leg-Zhendong is ma man for the future!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Lin Gaoyuan tried a new recieve a couple of times. Here's Ma Lin teaching it to Xu Xin:

This swiping type of receive is much easier to do with tacky rubbers. I used it when I had H3 on my forehand (probably I will end up changing back) ,obviously without that much deceive and spin.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ueda is a very underrated player and has been for a very long time. Doesn't make the Japanese national team but I doubt the team would perform much worse if he replaced Oshima for example.
Ueda is great player, he just have problems with his nerves. Most of cases he looks like better player but in the end he looses his concetration and loose a match. But considering his skills he is like top 10 player.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi