Rubber question

T05FX is lighter, yes, but maybe you will not find it good for a FH.
For BH - yes, for sure, and it will discharge some 2-3 gr. away from your setup.

You will gain the same 3 gr. off with rge setup uf shinhyun - Baracuda FH and Xiom Musa BH.

You will gain 6-8 gr. off with Xiom Vega Japan FH and Xiom Musa BH.

And you may gain better ballance feel adding some weight to the handle.

For me - I would reestimate what is of greater importance, depending how I feel with the rubbers. Weight and ballance are importante too, but can be solved by other methods.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
A time agoo I searched for a bit lighter alternative for Donic Baracuda but I could not find any.
Maybe there is now something available. Any suggestions?

It depends on what about Baracuda you like or do not like. If you just want a basically spinny rubber from the same generation, I think Joola Explode, Tibhar Genius and Andro Hexer are all lighter in that order (lightest to heaviest). Big Slam is lighter but significantly softer.

This user has no status.
Why a rubber is designed for FH or BH ? No, you have to test it. It depends on your sensations, level, muscles,...

For the hardness, the baracuda is harder than the t05fx but not too much above.
Anyway, you can't find something like baracuda but lighter (unless you pick a thinner sponge).
In my experience, the t05fx is the closest one (little bit softer and lighter, pretty same speed, spin, control but it's more expensive).