Dhs gold arc 8

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
If you read the older post regarding Gold Arc 8: I agree with what ControlledSpin said, mostly. GA8 is a fast, spinny rubber that has decent control as well, though any rubber with this kind of dynamic is more demanding. But it's a great rubber if you can control it. Very lively. High throw, and a great 'kick' as well. And very good to serve with too. I don't think you'll be sorry if you buy it. Maybe not quite as fast as MX-p, but better spin on topspin shots, which gives the ball a more effective kick when hits table. you'll have the occasional umped on soft shots but it's worth it to experience that monster topspin. and you can get it for $30.00 if you're willing to wait for shipping from Hong Kong!

Is there anybody using dhs gold arc 8. Just interested in how it compares to rubbers like bluestorm z1/ mxp/ rasanter.
i currently using a donic Ovtcharov Feat blade with bluestorm z3 bh and z1 fh. I am finding the z1 a bit tricky. I find it hard to generate spin and a bit too lively with mid power shots.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
if you're willing to wait for shipping from Hong Kong!

Which, depending on your location, can be surprisingly quick. I order from ttnpp sometimes and receive my stuff within two weeks, some of that time passing from one customs office to the next rather than really in transport ... I think that´s very much ok.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Which, depending on your location, can be surprisingly quick. I order from ttnpp sometimes and receive my stuff within two weeks, some of that time passing from one customs office to the next rather than really in transport ... I think that´s very much ok.

My last ttnpp order took 4 days to arrive. Best I've ever had from them.