Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest Blade Review!

This user has no status.
Here's our latest review of the Cornilleau Simon Gauzy Quest ALL+ and OFF blade!

We recorded the review at the fantastic Ochsenhausen training centre with the man himself, French number 1 and current World Number 8 Simon Gauzy! .

We would like to thank Simon for the time he gave us and Cornilleau for providing us with the equipment to review. Simon is a really fun guy and put a great effort into making this review.

Written in-depth review of the Simon Gauzy Quest blade in the TTD Review Centre here.

Have you, or do you use this blade? Any questions, leave below guys :) I had a great time filming with Simon Gauzy, as you can see from the review we both had a lot of fun. I was very impressed with the Gauzy quest OFF blade, I really like the feeling and control it gives you. Some of the shots Simon Gauzy hit were out of this world.

Thanks for the review! It is awesome and it looks like you two had a lot of fun!

After watching this review, I am very interested in this blade because I am an alround player that uses alot of spin!

This blade costs around 35€, do you think that is good as one that costs around 90€, Dan? ahah I am not used to such a cheaper blade and that my only doubt concerning this blade.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
Excellent and fun review Dan and Simon! I just picked up the OFF version when I was in France and also gifted one to my training partner, very nice looking blade and finish. Been wanting to switch back to all-wood for a while as I continue to develop as a player. I'm going to glue it soon and give it a try. If I decide to play with hit on the regular, I might sand the handle down to an ST.

Looking forward to the Aurus Prime and Select review with Paul!

Did you already try it? What do you think?

Thanks!