Back to Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #1

    Ma Long supports TableTennisDaily

    Probably the most awesome picture I have ever seen! World number 1 Ma Long has been training in the Stiga Training Camp this week! And TableTennisDaily's sponsor, StigaTableTennis has sent me the best picture ever! So a huge thanks them! Ma Long has been the face of TableTennisDaily since day one! After one year I have finally managed to have a picture with him at the site!

    Ma Long also gave me the permission to use his face as the sites face of TableTennisDaily!

    Ma Long is arguably the one of the best table tennis players in history and he is only at the age of 23! In the last 60 days he has won 6 major tournaments and is likely to be one of the biggest table tennis legends to have ever lived! The young Chinese team are taking table tennis levels to new levels and pushing each other to new boundaries each day.

    So what do you think!?


    TableTennisDaily Photo

    Ma Long just two days before this photo was taken! He became the Swedish Men's Singles Champion not dropping a single set throughout the whole championships!



    To view Xu Xin supporting TableTennisDaily click HERE

    The Following 11 Users Like Dan's Post:

    aspitalak, Broannaoweday and 9 others


  2. Abakus is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 10 90
    Abakus's Avatar
    Abakus is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 90 10
    #2
    I don't know what to say...just AWESOME
    maybe you can persuade Ma Long to join TTD anyhow^^

    BTW: and yes, cool avatar, dan
    Last edited by Abakus; 10-25-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    Winning or losing doesn't matter. Fighting is the most important. - Evgueni Chtchetinine

  3. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Abakus
    I don't know what to say...just AWESOME
    maybe you can persuade Ma Long to join TTD anyhow^^

    BTW: and yes, cool avatar, dan
    Hehe that's a lot to ask Abakus! I'm sure he only has time for TT practice! I know its so awesome, its shot very good to

  4. WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 123 1,880
    WiWa's Avatar
    WiWa is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,880 123

    User Info Menu

    #4
    That is AMAZING Once he learns English he can start to post

  5. Matt Hetherington is offline
    says I'm BACK! :D
     
    Moderator 1,201 2,479
    Matt Hetherington's Avatar
    Matt Hetherington is offline
    says I'm BACK! :D
     
    Moderator 2,479 1,201
    #5
    Now that's what I call celebrity endorsement World Class again Dan :P
    Pro Table Tennis Coaching Blog at - MHTableTennis

  6. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PingPongPom
    Now that's what I call celebrity endorsement World Class again Dan :P
    Lol cheers Matt. not your usual picture isit .. does this make up for my forfeit? :P

  7. Matt Hetherington is offline
    says I'm BACK! :D
     
    Moderator 1,201 2,479
    Matt Hetherington's Avatar
    Matt Hetherington is offline
    says I'm BACK! :D
     
    Moderator 2,479 1,201
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Lol cheers Matt. not your usual picture isit .. does this make up for my forfeit? :P
    Absolutely not
    Pro Table Tennis Coaching Blog at - MHTableTennis

  8. Bollforte94 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 138 889
    Bollforte94's Avatar
    Bollforte94 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 889 138

    User Info Menu

    #8
    This is so amazing and a milestone for TableTennisDaily :P
    Dan you have to be so proud!

  9. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollforte94
    This is so amazing and a milestone for TableTennisDaily :P
    Dan you have to be so proud!
    Thanks Tim! Your just as much involved as TTD as me! Without you guys this would never happen so a big thanks!

    You must love this photo as I know your a huge fan of Ma Long hehe

  10. Bollforte94 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 138 889
    Bollforte94's Avatar
    Bollforte94 is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 889 138

    User Info Menu

    #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Thanks Tim! Your just as much involved as TTD as me! Without you guys this would never happen so a big thanks!

    You must love this photo as I know your a huge fan of Ma Long hehe
    Yes I really love this photo but I would love a photo with Ma Long and me even more *Joking*
    I hope I can get a photo with him next year on the German Open 2012. It would be really frustrating for a huge fan like me not to get a photo with him .... maybe I can play with him if I work as a volunteer there ... ahh just fantasizing again ... >.<
    but that would be so fantastic!:P like you and Ma Lin or Benjamin and Zhang Jike ....

    It is a little bit funny that he gave you the permission that he is the face of TTD .... he was it before he know the website
    But Dan what would do if he had not gave you the permission? Ignore? New Design? Give up TTD ?

  11. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollforte94
    Yes I really love this photo but I would love a photo with Ma Long and me even more *Joking*
    I hope I can get a photo with him next year on the German Open 2012. It would be really frustrating for a huge fan like me not to get a photo with him .... maybe I can play with him if I work as a volunteer there ... ahh just fantasizing again ... >.<
    but that would be so fantastic!:P like you and Ma Lin or Benjamin and Zhang Jike ....

    It is a little bit funny that he gave you the permission that he is the face of TTD .... he was it before he know the website
    But Dan what would do if he had not gave you the permission? Ignore? New Design? Give up TTD ?
    Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :P

    Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe .. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe

  12. Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 20 32
    Dave Cochrane's Avatar
    Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 32 20
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :P

    Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe .. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe
    ha ha i can just imagine him thinking about it when you ask and ma lin wonders over and says in chinese "he's ok he's one of my bro's" lol

  13. GDP is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 0 12
    G
    GDP is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 12 0

    User Info Menu


    Feb 2011
    United States
    12
    0
    84
    Read 0 Reviews
    #13
    Very cool! Like having Michael Jordan or David Beckham giving a site a thumbs up. Ma long could be the greatest ever. Time will tell.

  14. Mr. RicharD is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 69 912
    M
    Mr. RicharD is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Senior TTD Member 912 69
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan
    Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :P

    Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe .. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe
    Wow Dan that's pretty sick. It's great that Ma Long was so cool with it. And as far as I know he already knows how to speak english. It might be a bit broken, but I would assume that he would know how to google translate if need be.

    As far as London it would be great to hit with him as well as any of the Chinese players. I'm hoping to fly across the pond and get there early to get some good videos and/or pics with the Chinese players. It'd be awesome to hit with them as well.

    What're your personal hopes next year at the Olympics. Who're you going to be looking out for especially?

  15. azlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 157 1,871
    azlan's Avatar
    azlan is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    Master TTD Member 1,871 157
    #15
    Dan, this really takes the take..by far. Million thanks to Stiga...you wish you holding that piece of paper and standing next to the champ, don't ya....hehehe. Congratulations TTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    The Following 2 Users Like azlan's Post:

    speandescalay and Vonaneomielam

    To improve, we must enjoy the game and above all have fun



  16. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by azlan
    Dan, this really takes the take..by far. Million thanks to Stiga...you wish you holding that piece of paper and standing next to the champ, don't ya....hehehe. Congratulations TTD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Haha thanks Azlan! I know would be good if I was next to him to ha! I know Stiga are awesome!! . TTD's best picture probably for life ha!

  17. Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 20 32
    Dave Cochrane's Avatar
    Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 32 20
    #17
    absolutely awesome dan the man !!!!!!!
    first camy then ma long, just need soo yeon lee now which would be amazing too
    well done big lad, the hard work you've put into this site is paying off.
    keep up the good work.

  18. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCochrane
    absolutely awesome dan the man !!!!!!!
    first camy then ma long, just need soo yeon lee now which would be amazing too
    well done big lad, the hard work you've put into this site is paying off.
    keep up the good work.
    Thanks Dave! It's getting harder to maintain TTD now Im in University but trying to balance both!

    I love the way you have Ma Long in your avatar to, standing next to him! ha

  19. Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 20 32
    Dave Cochrane's Avatar
    Dave Cochrane is offline
    This user has no status.
     
    TTD Member 32 20
    #19
    well ma long is definitely one of the greatest and i only mix with the big guys at TT events lol

  20. Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 4,235 6,796
    Dan's Avatar
    Dan is online now
    says #ForTheLegacy
     
    Administrator 6,796 4,235

    User Info Menu

    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by david93fcb
    Amazing!
    Your hard work definitely pays off as you can see, Dan!
    Thanks Dave, and thanks for being an awesome moderator for TTD

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveCochrane
    well ma long is definitely one of the greatest and i only mix with the big guys at TT events lol
    Oh yeah I forget that :P.. you'll soon need to get a picture of Liam Pitchford the way that mans playing!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Create a new Topic:
Title is required.