Ma Long supports TableTennisDaily

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
oh yes liam really looks to be going places, i got told he was given a BMW car as some sort of sponsorship, would be amazing if it's true having a car like that at his age :)
he's a guy well worth investing in.

Haha yeah I didnt hear! I saw the picture of it on his facebook pictures hehe! He sure has the car, I believe all 2012 hopefuls and athletes get a car from BMW :)

p.s. pretty cool life eh :p

Hard work pays off..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :p

Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe :).. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe

ha ha i can just imagine him thinking about it when you ask and ma lin wonders over and says in chinese "he's ok he's one of my bro's" lol :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
unfortunately not going to pro tour grand finals :(
i really wanted to go because all the best of the best will be there.
oh well i will make sure i watch online etc

Ahh man! Me and Lloyd are going to be there, a repeat of the English Open I think. I will upload some cool stuff, well try to hehe. Tickets for London 2012 you have?

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
ha ha i can just imagine him thinking about it when you ask and ma lin wonders over and says in chinese "he's ok he's one of my bro's" lol :)

LMAO! That would be the coolest thing! It makes me cringe watching that video of me and Ma Lin... In shoes! Hung Over! Not even my bat! Ahh I wish I could of gone full at him in my gear ect hehe... neverless was awesome experience :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Dan, I would show him how to play a killer forehand topspin =D =D

He absolutly deserved to be in the list of the Olympic Games Men's singles but actually top chinese deserved it!
They train much harder and play better!
Hard choice for Liu Gouliang but if Ma Long remains on this level he can't ignore him!
A Ma Long - Zhang Jike or Ma Long - Wang Hao or Ma Long - Timo Boll final would be so epic!
I would cry if Ma Long wins it! :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Dan, I would show him how to play a killer forehand topspin =D =D

He absolutly deserved to be in the list of the Olympic Games Men's singles but actually top chinese deserved it!
They train much harder and play better!
Hard choice for Liu Gouliang but if Ma Long remains on this level he can't ignore him!
A Ma Long - Zhang Jike or Ma Long - Wang Hao or Ma Long - Timo Boll final would be so epic!
I would cry if Ma Long wins it! :)

Haha I believe he deserves to be in the 2012 list. To be honest, Wang Hao has had a lot of chances in the Olympics.. if Ma Long doesnt go, his next Olympics won't be until he is 27! Crazy!

It is hard for Liu but I think he needs to think about the moment and forget the past :)..

Yes! Ma Long, Timo Boll would the be the most awesome final ever! And I have to say Im sorry but Timo Boll FTW! I would cry if he won ha, he is our hope and saviour for Europe TT :)

I was thinking the same thing that The Champ was already the face of TTD...he gave the permission a year later. hahaha
Not too shabby Dan, not at all....hope we can get hold of him and do an exclusive interview now that he is "legal" man hehehe.

Haha better late then never a Azlan :) . An interview is a big ask, we will see :p

Absolutely not :)

:(( Ill get a video sorted soon bro

this is awesome dan !!! congrats !!! way to go tt-daily

Thanks ttmonster! thanks for supporting!

GDP

This user has no status.

GDP

This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Very cool! Like having Michael Jordan or David Beckham giving a site a thumbs up. Ma long could be the greatest ever. Time will tell.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Very cool! Like having Michael Jordan or David Beckham giving a site a thumbs up. Ma long could be the greatest ever. Time will tell.

Hehe thinking about it, it is the equivalent :) Awesome!

That Excitng!

:cool:

It is T_Hipnos_T

Welcome to the site! :)