Ma Long supports TableTennisDaily

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally Ma long will recognize the greatest TT forum ever made!!!!!
I hope the chinese team will make TTD their main forum :))))))))

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Haha, that would be awesome if you get a knock with him! I think you would be to nervous and miss every ball :p

Lol I know if he didnt give permission I would have finished and closed down the site hehe :).. Ma Long is our hero! 2012 Olympic Champion Tim? Hmm that makes me think, I may try to play with him at the London 2012 Games hehe

Wow Dan that's pretty sick. It's great that Ma Long was so cool with it. And as far as I know he already knows how to speak english. It might be a bit broken, but I would assume that he would know how to google translate if need be.

As far as London it would be great to hit with him as well as any of the Chinese players. I'm hoping to fly across the pond and get there early to get some good videos and/or pics with the Chinese players. It'd be awesome to hit with them as well.

What're your personal hopes next year at the Olympics. Who're you going to be looking out for especially?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
At first I thought this might be some kind of photoshop job..
But then. . wov..

Amazing, its really cool!

Now just to wait untill Ma Long learns a little english and he might get curious of what the hell is this table tennis daily.. :D

Haha how awesome would that be if he joined the site! You never know he may have a browse one day hehe:)

Wow Dan that's pretty sick. It's great that Ma Long was so cool with it. And as far as I know he already knows how to speak english. It might be a bit broken, but I would assume that he would know how to google translate if need be.

As far as London it would be great to hit with him as well as any of the Chinese players. I'm hoping to fly across the pond and get there early to get some good videos and/or pics with the Chinese players. It'd be awesome to hit with them as well.

What're your personal hopes next year at the Olympics. Who're you going to be looking out for especially?

Yeah I presume he can speak a little English as he is in Europe a lot and basic English will help him :)

Hmm london 2012? I have tickets for the semi final and finals so I cannot wait!

I really want to meet Timo Boll! I hope I can do a little something with him, depends when I catch him. If he is busy and what not. What are your plans Mr Richard? Did you get tickets?

I think getting into the training hall could be a difficult task.. so getting a knock with 1 of the players could be an impossible challenge hehe

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
That is absolutely awesome! Great to see that you were able to get this, you, through your efforts with this site, have really made this site what it is, getting sponsorship from different groups, communicating with other groups related to the table tennis community such as Vinqui, and now this. Awesome!

It's also good to see that the Chinese team is really doing more to try to establish a positive image and a fan base with other people around the world, they seem to be much more willing to hit around with people, sign autographs for fans, etc, now than they were a decade or more ago.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
Yeah I presume he can speak a little English as he is in Europe a lot and basic English will help him :)

Hmm london 2012? I have tickets for the semi final and finals so I cannot wait!

I really want to meet Timo Boll! I hope I can do a little something with him, depends when I catch him. If he is busy and what not. What are your plans Mr Richard? Did you get tickets?

I think getting into the training hall could be a difficult task.. so getting a knock with 1 of the players could be an impossible challenge hehe

I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into the arena. I don't know if I'll be able to afford the tickets as well as the stay. I'm meeting up with some College buddies of mine. We haven't seen each other in like 2 years and he lives in HK so he has easy access to London. Plus I have other friends around the UK area. I'm just in general looking to meet up and watch the city explode with excitement during the Olympic events.

You'll have to let me know where the best clubs are in London because I'd love to hit around as well as watch the game with other TT players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2011
that is awesome!
i'm sure there may be some plugins for automatic english-chinese translations and vice versa.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I'm not sure if I'll be able to get into the arena. I don't know if I'll be able to afford the tickets as well as the stay. I'm meeting up with some College buddies of mine. We haven't seen each other in like 2 years and he lives in HK so he has easy access to London. Plus I have other friends around the UK area. I'm just in general looking to meet up and watch the city explode with excitement during the Olympic events.

You'll have to let me know where the best clubs are in London because I'd love to hit around as well as watch the game with other TT players.

Yeah you are right the city will explode! Its going to be awesome you will have a great time.

More nearer the time ill make the London 2012 thread and ill display the clubs and everything people need and want to know :)

By the way thanks for your amazing contributions to the site :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
says http://N-Box.co.cc [IMG] My Best Player after Ma Long...
Oct 2010
Awesome Dan ^_^ :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I would like to see Ma Longs reaction if he would see Xu Xin ripping his head from the picture..

If he would smile or get mad.. ?! :D

Ma Long probably has no idea Xu Xin did this to hehe..

I am thinking of making some TableTennisDaily posters with their images! :)

Good idea guys... any ideas?