Fan Zhendong using new DHS blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Oct 2016
Read 5 reviews
Speculation. Im not expert Hey i saw german open and for me Dima and Fan they both played with W968 but Fan and his Bo b2 setup was very very fast . Blade from Bo has bigger size and longer handle and its like 95-100g( Fang Bo has propably the softest rubber) add very hard tuned rubbers setup from Viscfinity.....Heat...
For me FZD in the german final played the fastest table tennis ever. He has a lot of unforced errors from his bh From his bh....

H5 long blade is propably 85-90g because Ma Long has weaker hands than all chinese players but he has faster wrist and legs and his technique is perfect. H5 is softer than Bo2 in pros version propably too. Dima has imo the lightest version- (senso handle)but the most head heavy. I saw Dima training and he has very strong wrist and arm
Yall think its big difference from pro or commercial version- I think No. Its all about glueing process and still is the same but pros has better materials. Sorry for grammar mistakes and poor english. This is my opinion