Is posible to get a original W968 and DHS rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
To the experts: does this look real?
iFMgC0R.jpg

thanks?

says Thank you for your all interest. Please email me at...
Oct 2015
Question: does this seem genuine or a or a replica?

View attachment 18717

According to the photos you uploaded above, this one is from the newest batch of provincial version. By the way, some countries don't celebrate Christmas, probably China is the biggest one I guess.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
According to the photos you uploaded above, this one is from the newest batch of provincial version. By the way, some countries don't celebrate Christmas, probably China is the biggest one I guess.

Thanks Chen Chen. I'll tell you what my concern is regarding that blade:

Look at that photograph. Now, look at the other W968 I bought (photo is eight posts below this one). The fonts are very different but both are apparently, same type blade (provincial, wide handle). More importantly, they both were manufactured 5 days apart! One on Dec 25 2018 and the other on Dec 30 2018.

How can the same model blade manufactured 5 days apart have such a different font style?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
From what I understand wider font on the HL-engraved versions marks the commercial version, narrower font is Provincial version.

Look at that photograph. Now, look at the other W968 I bought (photo is eight posts below this one). The fonts are very different but both are apparently, same type blade (provincial, wide handle). More importantly, they both were manufactured 5 days apart! One on Dec 25 2018 and the other on Dec 30 2018.

How can the same model blade manufactured 5 days apart have such a different font style?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2012
Read 1 reviews
From what I understand wider font on the HL-engraved versions marks the commercial version, narrower font is Provincial version.
That is not the concern - both the blades have narrow fonts. One is thin and the other is not. Both are provincial (serial numbers end with an E)

When I was in the army, missing my girlfriend, wondering what is she doing in my absence, the sergeant told me - will you eat this apple? - yes! - but it has a worm inside - no matter, I'm hungry - ok, but remember, your mind is like an apple and once you let in the worms of suspicion, you'll never get rid of them.

Oct 2015

Do you have clearer photos for that no.9 blade?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2019
特别说明:老版本省队字母968的编码从外观上就可以看出和市场版狂飚龙5的区别,编码以字母E结尾。为带动市场版销售,新版本省队字母版968已经将侧部编码外观样式改成和市场版完全相同,编码以字母F结尾,只能从卡片上面区分是省队特制968还是市场版龙5。不过新版本省队968本身用料、性能等还是和老版本一样的,只是钢印编码改动了外观。粘合剂、用料、粘合技术等和老版本没区别,和市场版龙5是完全不同的。

New versions W968 letter end letter is F not E😉

Last edited: