Who do you think will win the Swedish Open 2017?

• Fan Zhendong

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Xu Xin

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • koki Niwa

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Lin Gaoyuan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wong Chun Ting

• Kenta Matsudaira

Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Fang Bo

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Chuang Chih Yuan

• Lee Sang Su

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Other (Post Below)

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
FZD goes the distance to win over Zhou Yu. Great shotmaking, also some big errors. At times both seemed more comfortable on the receive than with the serve. I guess that can happen when players are so familiar with each other.

Reactions: Takkyu_wa_inochi
This user has no status.
FZD goes the distance to win over Zhou Yu. Great shotmaking, also some big errors. At times both seemed more comfortable on the receive than with the serve. I guess that can happen when players are so familiar with each other.

I remember looking a little through the stats made by zoomtt(2 or 3 matches) and in all of them there were more points won on the receive, by 3-5%. But maybe this is based on too little evidence and serve is an advantage even at the highest level.

Reactions: Andy44
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Reactions: bobpuls
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
The Swedish commentators are top notch by the way. Staffan Lindeborg has done this for 30 years and Mikael Appelgren is the color analyst, pretty competent wouldn't you say ;)

Anywhere where we can watch with Lindeborg/Appelgren commenting? Would love to hear it and might just understand enough. Appelgren, wow!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Not sure if it's accessible outside of Sweden but Public Service has their online Play channel: https://www.svtplay.se/

Anywhere where we can watch with Lindeborg/Appelgren commenting? Would love to hear it and might just understand enough. Appelgren, wow!