Zhang Jike using Tenergy 05 on the forehand!

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
(Which is btw. funny. If he isn't then what are all these guys on this forum doing with these supposedly superhard national H3 versions on their FH? Sorry, just sarcasm attack stroke me on Wednesday morning;)

But that has nothing to do with ZJK using T05 on his fh. His physical shape doesn't allow for him to fully capitalize on h3 with blue sponge.

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
I fail to see the point since H3 is a tremendous rubber.

(Which is btw. funny. If he isn't then what are all these guys on this forum doing with these supposedly superhard national H3 versions on their FH? Sorry, just sarcasm attack stroke me on Wednesday morning;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
At professional level ZJK needs to produce a professional level FH. With age + injuries he can produce that level of power with H3 BS. Tenergy is much more powerful than H3 with medium stroke.

For amateurs, we just need to produce enough FH power to win a game. For people like me, I train to actively engage the BS of my H3. Ofc my FH loop is enough to win some games in my club.

Let's say uninjured ZJK plays H3, his FH power is 2000. If he plays Tenergy, FH power = 1900.

The injured ZJK plays H3, his FH power is 1500. If he plays tenergy, his FH power is 1800.

If I plays H3, my FH power is 300. But because I have no injuries, Tenergy more or less will compromise my FH power to 250.

Hope that explains why many amateurs stick to H3.

Passionate about TT

JST

This user has no status.

JST

This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Thanks for explanation but my bad morning joke was specifically about so-called national version where you guys are willing to pay basically double the price of T05 (meaning tripple or more the price of standard H3/H3n) just for harder sponge of different color and feeling that "captain Ma's rubber gives you wings". I believe you can get such product from DHS without needing to get "national" version. Otherwise H3n is great product, I have it myself on my spare bat, I deeply respect ML and whole CNT for their mastering the game. It was really just a joke and it wasn't personal to you or RTK, because I didn't check your bio guys before posting. Otherwise I would anticipate that you won't laugh with me... end of off-topic jokes, back to ZJK!

At professional level ZJK needs to produce a professional level FH. With age + injuries he can produce that level of power with H3 BS. Tenergy is much more powerful than H3 with medium stroke.

Hope that explains why many amateurs stick to H3.

Passionate about TT

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks for explanation but my bad morning joke was specifically about so-called national version where you guys are willing to pay basically double the price of T05 (meaning tripple or more the price of standard H3/H3n) just for harder sponge of different color and feeling that "captain Ma's rubber gives you wings". I believe you can get such product from DHS without needing to get "national" version. Otherwise H3n is great product, I have it myself on my spare bat, I deeply respect ML and whole CNT for their mastering the game. It was really just a joke and it wasn't personal to you or RTK, because I didn't check your bio guys before posting. Otherwise I would anticipate that you won't laugh with me... end of off-topic jokes, back to ZJK!

Still not very accurate. Your reasoning might hold true for National H3N blue sponge, but not for the H3N orange sponge. National H3N OS costs 65$ whereas T05 costs about 70$

H3N provincial (which is more than enough for amateur players who don't compete on National level) is even cheaper. Orange sponge is usually around 40$ and Blue sponge is around 50$

If my math is right, then that could be a bit less compared to the 70bucks...

[Emoji6]

Reactions: RidTheKid
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Do you guys think that because of his injuries, he switched to T05 because it is less physically demanding compared to using a tuned H# National on the forehand?

Possibly.

Alternatively he thinks it may help him with ABS balls.

Alternatively he has been playing terribly for considerably more than a year and is desperately willing to try about anything at this point.

The one thing for sure is that it means that he is not quite ready to throw in the towel (but may be getting close to that).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I think he will be back. He got TMS due to his TT. If his TT level goes down his TMS quality goes down ( girls would stop giving S**t) . So either he gets married and vanishes or improves his level amd enjoy more TMS.

what is TMS?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Could it be directives from Butterfly?

Possibly.

Alternatively he thinks it may help him with ABS balls.

Alternatively he has been playing terribly for considerably more than a year and is desperately willing to try about anything at this point.

The one thing for sure is that it means that he is not quite ready to throw in the towel (but may be getting close to that).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2016
cache.php
newtenergyrubbers.JPG
ZJK use new Tenergy!?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Do you guys think that because of his injuries, he switched to T05 because it is less physically demanding compared to using a tuned H# National on the forehand?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
1) What are these new tenergy05s?

2) I think it's because of the ABS ball. I got to play with them yesterday and it makes some sense to me.