Good tacky rubber to use unboosted on forehand?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
This forum forces you to pick a flag. Picked one I like.

BTW I have a Treiber K too, how do you like it?

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
This forum forces you to pick a flag. Picked one I like.

BTW I have a Treiber K too, how do you like it?

Still crazy about it, after all these years, best blade I've ever held. Still. Sometimes I feel should be composing sonnets to revel in its glory. Every now and then I stray from it, thinking maybe something slower, something with a different feel, but these forages in the end only lead me back to the TK.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I have an mx-s and el-p glued on mine. Never really liked it tbh, but perhaps with other rubbers.
I think I found my true love with the DHS H301 though, which is similar in some respects. Koto outer layer is very distinctive. I don't think they're excellent blades for spin (or at least, there are blades that are MUCH better at spin), but a very good balance of everything and great speed. I prefer the H301 because it has better gears and touch for me, but then I've never tried the Treiber K with actual good rubbers weighing less than 2 tons.

Anyway back on topic:

Get the Battle 2 :)
Or if there is truly such a thing as a Battle 2 Provincial, which is demonstrably better, get that I guess

This user has no status.
There is a Provincial Battle 2 On Prott.vip

but i have no further Information, sorry
Stay away from PROTT and TTNPP. There stuff is fake. A guy at my club once got some sheets of hurricane from those 2 sites and a former provincial player at my club said they're fake after looking at what's written on the back of the sponges and then playing with them.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Stay away from PROTT and TTNPP. There stuff is fake. A guy at my club once got some sheets of hurricane from those 2 sites and a former provincial player at my club said they're fake after looking at what's written on the back of the sponges and then playing with them.

I heard exactly the opposite. And he surely's not the only one to say so.

Www.prott.vip

I have bought provincial and National rubbers from them. Always authentic.

Passionate about TT

Also check out a HK dealer prince of tt:
http://www.princett.com/EN/USD/product/DHS-H301-Table-Tennis-Blade-296.html

A bit cheaper than prott. Shipping is also faster. I have experience with both dealers.

Passionate about TT

Reactions: bobpuls
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
I get everything from Ali Express. Cheapest prices, free shipment. You can't beat that.
As far as fakes go, I don't think I've ever gotten a fake because I use only 2 rubbers and they've been extremely consistent regardless of vendor. But if you got a fake there's no way you could really tell, I think. Especially if it's your first time with a rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews

I have never had issues with TTNPP.com.

Reactions: bobpuls and suds79
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016

I haven't had a problem ever with TTNPP.

Having said that, I think i'd be wary buying some Hurricane provincial or national from anywhere because it's my impression that fakes are everywhere on those things. So I wouldn't bother with them. Just my 2 cents.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Sorry what I met is that their non-commercial stuff is fake but commercial tenergy or h3 is probably real.

In general, anyone who wants to buy National stuff probably doesn't know whether it is real or fake and anyone who says it is fake is probably basing it on an experience that most of us will never have. IT's that secret handshake thing...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

So what can we learn from this?

Correct.
Parroting without any first hand experience can 'cause some serious situations.

[Emoji2]

Reactions: bobpuls
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2016
Provincial, non-neo, orange sponge, is widely available now, even on TT11. It's probably the best rubber you can get for anything like the money, if it suits your style. I have bought 4 sheets, all good. The National can be way more expensive, and really is not worth it for anyone below elite status, unless you are trying to pretend, so I probably won't buy any more. Fun to try though. And it is better. Very low throw, and easy to spin.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
Provincial, non-neo, orange sponge, is widely available now, even on TT11. It's probably the best rubber you can get for anything like the money, if it suits your style. I have bought 4 sheets, all good. The National can be way more expensive, and really is not worth it for anyone below elite status, unless you are trying to pretend, so I probably won't buy any more. Fun to try though. And it is better. Very low throw, and easy to spin.
Yea i got a few sheets from tt11 and they were made in 2016 and they played really well. They right now are the best (and one of the only trustworthy) online dealers of provincial/national chinese rubber.