FS: Butterfly rarely blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2017
FS: Butterfly rarely blades, discontinued, genuine, code box matched
Butterfly keyshot light , price 149 US$
Accept paypal, will ship with tracking number (whatsApp: +84942905769)
Pics:

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg12.jpg13.jpg14.jpg15.jpg16.jpg17.jpg18.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
This user has been banned.
Nov 2017
Scam what? Pls polite. If you dont want to buy, pls go to another thread

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews

Hey leonsaigon,
I am interested in your blade.
Could we meet up somewhere downtown USA?
[Emoji12]

scammer alert!

Sent from myPhone using Tapatalk

Scam what? Pls polite. If you dont want to buy, pls go to another thread

he was banned on mytt for scamming

He was banned from TTDaily 3x for this stuff.

Last edited:
says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hey leonsaigon,
I am interested in your blade.
Could we meet up somewhere downtown USA?
[Emoji12]

Hi guys, I am also interested in your downtown USA and can bring my vintage seventies Jonyer ST Butterfly blade to the party. [emoji855]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Interesting. He came back sooner than I thought he would. Now we might have three or four weeks until he returns with a bombastic offer.
On a more serious note: hienhau basically asked us to be polite or stfu and leave. And I agree with him! I am sick and tired of people making fun of Downtown USA. It' s a great place to be. I've been there several times myself. Great food, lots of beer, beautiful women everywhere and H3 Neo National Blue Sponges and Keyshots Lights hanging from the trees. Downtown USA is truely tt heaven. It would be fantastic if we all could meet up there. Yoass and I would have the oppertunity to settle our little dispute by playing it out in an old-school hardbat match. If I win, I'll get his Jonyer and if he wins, he'll get my black tag Viscaria with scaly koto outer plies in almost mint condition and personally played by Zhang Jike (Blade comes with autograph card of ZJK and authenticity certificate signed by Thomas Weikert!) BTW: Heidi Klum (in a transparent bikini) is the official umpire of all matches played in Downtown USA. Got it?

Last edited:
Hi, people.
Excuse me for the spam, but when you speak of Downton USA, do you mean the allovertheworld popular "Downtown USA" bar on 158 High Street, Elgin, Moray, Scotland? I've heard from some fellows in UK its really a nice place. Why do you make fun with it?