Who has Harimoto Tomokazu defeated since the age of 11?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi guys,

I was talking with Adam Bobrow yesterday, when Harimoto was 11 how many players did he defeat in the top 100 in the world? We wasn't sure if it was just jens Lundqvist and Omar Assar or more?

If anyone has a list of who Harimoto has defeated in the top 100 since his debut on the International senior scene that would be great!
Thanks!

says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
says Hi In first i want to thank you for your interest...
Feb 2015
Read 6 reviews
this would be interesting to have for each player in ittf ranking .... interesting why they don`t have anything like statistic of players on ittf weebpage.
ps.: check private message please.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Tomo's history in the ITTF records is very impressive. He played a huge number of international games as a cadet in 2014, when he was 11 and 12. Then he played tons of matches in the under 21 category when he was 12 and 13, and became world champion in the junior worlds. He lost to Ma Long in the Round of 64 at the Polish Open in 2015. He started significant wins at 12 years old in 2016, for example beating Ho Kwan Kit at the Slovenia Open. At 13, Tomo took off. He solidly beat Lubomir Pistej at the worlds in Dusseldorf, despite Lubomir's cheating by hiding his serves (he was reprimanded twice). And he beat his long time team-mate Jun Mizutani. Tomo crashed the party at the China Open in 2017 (at 13 years old), beating Vladimir Samsonov, Koki Niwa, Franziska/Groth, Landrieu/Lorenz, Fan Zhendong/Xu, Florent Lambiet, Masataka Morozono, and Krill Gerassimenko. He reached # 14 in the world ranking. At 13! At 14 he beat Kristian Karlsson, Hugo Calderano and finally Timo Boll to win the Czech Open. He beat Alvaro Robles and Robert Gardos at the Indian Open, and Jon Persson and Filus/Walther at the Japan Open. I don't remember his wins at the recent Swedish Open, but he was clearly in second place after Xu Xin, losing by 2 points after being ahead the whole match (and I counted around 10 game delays by Xu Xin during the match, none of which were cited.)

Last edited: