Xiom Feel S7 and Xiom Zetro Quad

Feel S7 is intended to be a better version of Solo /which I very often recomend as a best balanced allwood/.
How much better - don't no yet.
Zetro Quad is an absolutely different story. If compared to to Stradivarius it's little bit slower, has better control, much better feel, softer and has more flex.
If you want a step up from a carbon blade, Zetro Quad is a choice, not Solo or Feel S7.
My personal recomendation is any of the Vega blades, with Tour as the best.
I'm still not familiar with the new Feel ZX, but just looking at what they are ZX1 and ZX2 are very different, but under Vega family, and ZX3 is identical in structure with Vega Tour and may over performe it a little if it has better wood ply quality and/or improved ZLC materials.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Feel S7 is intended to be a better version of Solo /which I very often recomend as a best balanced allwood/.
How much better - don't no yet.
Zetro Quad is an absolutely different story. If compared to to Stradivarius it's little bit slower, has better control, much better feel, softer and has more flex.
If you want a step up from a carbon blade, Zetro Quad is a choice, not Solo or Feel S7.
My personal recomendation is any of the Vega blades, with Tour as the best.
I'm still not familiar with the new Feel ZX, but just looking at what they are ZX1 and ZX2 are very different, but under Vega family, and ZX3 is identical in structure with Vega Tour and may over performe it a little if it has better wood ply quality and/or improved ZLC materials.
Will xiom ZQ will play good with chinese rubber? I m thinking of buying one and pair with hurricane 3 on forehand and donic baracuda on backhand

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Will xiom ZQ will play good with chinese rubber? I m thinking of buying one and pair with hurricane 3 on forehand and donic baracuda on backhand

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

It will play good. As it has a soft feeling and has a good flex, with H3 you may feel it as All+ Off-. Best results with harder tensors.

This user has no status.
yes, the feel S7 despite being faster than the Xiom Solo can still be a good looping blade. Feel SX is heavy and powerful but it is kinda stiff. It has good feel for being a composite blade.

If you were to compare the S7 to a STIGA Blade in Terms of Speed/Control what would be the closest blade?

is the Zetro Quad Like a Carbonado ?

The S7 feels harder than the clipper cr or regular clipper. It is faster by a small margin than both clippers but control is just the same.
The.zetro quad probably is nearest to a carbonado 190 but feels kinda different. Only used zetro a few times so not too sure.