Can anyone offer feedback on the following 4 blades?

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
Hey, I'm interested in opinions about several blades (2 of which I own), and would like to fish the forum for opinions about all of them.
So I'd be happy if you guys shared your opinions (preferably from experience but not necessarily) about any and all of the following blades:

1) Palio King Yue
2) Butterfly Liu Shiwen ZLF
3) DHS Hurricane 301
4) Andro Treiber K

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2017
I tried DHS 301 recently, Considering the price it is a very good blade with nice woody feel but i have to say i prefer DHS fang bo 2 over it cuz i like limba more than Koto but it is a subjective matter.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2017
I play/played with the Palio Yue Wang which is the same blade as King Yue. Great control and a typical half-distance performer. Played my best competition season with this blade.

I have Palio V1 - 11 ply, 7 wood + 4 thin carbon. Very fast and with good control. Good at mid distance, but bad at close.
Palio King Yue seams to be a slower 7+4 version and may be will play better at closer distance.
I'm not very happy with Palio blades. They are very good for the money and have solid build, but lack consistency may be due to lower material quality. The percantage of unexpected strange reaction of their blades is relatively high so you can't trust them in tournaments. But I still keep Palio V1 and Palio TNT for particular trainings.
Anyway if you want to try a relatively good Palio blade, try Palio Legend 3 - Hinoki + ALC, it's the best of Palio blades I have played with.