Videotraining in TT Helden site?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
I've bought access to the tutorial videos when he had an offer on for 39 Euros and yes, they are only available in German.

Did you find them useful for a "mortal" level, that is, not pro? At least the quality of the filming seems to be very good.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
How did you like 'em?

Did you find them useful for a "mortal" level, that is, not pro? At least the quality of the filming seems to be very good.

Yes the video and sound quality is really good. I still would've like 60 fps video recording though ;)

The problem with serve tutorial videos is that if you currently do not use that kind of serve it's difficult to asses whether what they're saying is helpful or not. They cover a lot of basics though, which helps with every serve. What kind of grip gives you the most spin/radius, how should you stand while serving and so on.

What I would kill for is a step-by-step analysis and recreation of some professional serves.

I didn't had the time to look at the serve receiving tutorials.

How much is it to subscribe? Can i translate the videos to English is there subtitle?

I think the standard price for one series is 29 Euros now. There are no subtitles, neither German nor English.

Reactions: Makelele and Suga D