Black Friday for table tennis

says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
says Do you change your rubber in your same blade (infinity...
Jun 2016
Read 6 reviews
Thanks guys this Dandoy really has some small discounts. If anyone has more info for the discounts please write here.
tabletennis11 offered today a -11$ coupon for shopping cart above 103$, the coupon is: BLACK.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Qabod30 is the discount code for 30% off the entire Calix series blade line at www.nexyusa.com

Calix
Calix II
Qabod

Discount good until the end of 2017 or when the CEO gets upset at the Nexy USA Janitor and withdraws the offer. CEO is busy at a major USA tourney and will not notice until he gets a lot of orders to ship Calix series blades when he gets back from his tourney. Help the janitor piss off the CEO. :D

If you are not from North America and cannot get Nexy Korea's webstore to work, you can PM me to get the secret email for the CEO whose guard dog is watching over the stock in Florida, then email the CEO and make a deal.

Last edited:
Reactions: ttmonster
Crazy sales on at ttex.se picked up tenergy for £34!!
ca8e8d2d8cc002f934b65ee6b7d62a38.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Is it even possible to order from US on ttex.se .. I tried but the google translate does not seem to work on certain fields in the Cart like address etc ... if I am not wrong, its asking for some sort of Social Security number when I put the pin code of US residence ...

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Super Moderator
Mar 2012
Read 20 reviews
Is it even possible to order from US on ttex.se .. I tried but the google translate does not seem to work on certain fields in the Cart like address etc ... if I am not wrong, its asking for some sort of Social Security number when I put the pin code of US residence ...
You should be able to order there. If you need any help MSG me on FB :)

Reactions: ttmonster