Your Table Tennis Quotes

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Somebody posted my quote just the other day, it's the 4th or 5th time I've been quoted online with that quote which I find really funny. And there is a website with my quote on and literally nothing else! What the hell haha

Your genius creative writing! You may want to put a patent on that quote :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2014
Hey Matt we liked your quote so much we added it to our video. You can check it out here

Hope you like it. Excellent quote, my friend.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2013
"lose without regrets" -me when I'm about to lose the match

"make sure to have a quality shot as a sign of respect for your partner"- my coach on how to play doubles

" struggling against a weaker opponent is a sign of disrespect, do not underestimate anyone and always bring your A game" -an umpire in the collegiate league told me after the game.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2021
Playing Table tennis is quite fun and i frequently upload my pictures on instagram playing table tennis. So making my own captions becomes very difficult for me so i use <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}-->instagram caption maker where i get really good suggestions . My friends always wonder how do i get such cool stuff.

I always share this personal quote of mine to players I train.

"An athlete distinguishes himself from an ordinary person by way of virtues and an extraordinary character. It doesn't end when training ends but he carries the values of an athlete reflected by his discipline, stature and integrity outside the practice area. Unknowingly, he unconsciously transmits these values of being an athlete to his fellowmen and let people see and realize that he is a notch higher in terms of character and is a good example among men."

Reactions: lugi2000