Blade for H3 mid distance looping? H301?

Sup guys, I'm back with another question! (Yaaaaayyyy) Christmas is just around the corner and I will probably be getting a new blade, and a month ago, without research i bought the dhs power G12 not realizing it wasn't the blade that was ideal for me. So I returned it to the store. The reason for that was, on TTDB prople are saying it was a hard blade but since I am a mid distance looper I needed a flexy blade. So I settled on the hurricane 301. From other reviews(on TTDB and even on TTdalily here) they are saying it's pretty flexy. Also i think the carbon is not on the top layer and instead I think on the second ot third ply on both sides. So please you experts out there please answer me, does having acrylic carbon on 2nd or 3rd ply make the blade more flexy? thanks :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
asuming you are talking about the 50 euro blade. i bought one for a friend and currently trying it out. some of the people who tried it so far liked the feel of it.

i tried it briefly and it felt ok. its shakehand grip so its kinda hard for me to tell since i only use cpen.
tomorrow one of the guys who coaches at the club and is a friend of mine is going to have a go at it and see how he feels about it. gonna try and get a video of it tomorrow, if i dont forget

[Edited]- spelling

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
I recommend getting Stiga Allround Classic. It has good flex and control, which is very good for looping. It's pretty cheap, too!

it might be too soft for hurricane. i had hurricane on stiga all along time ago if i remember correctly it was a little bit too soft for it. Hurricane hao or maybe a primorac

asuming you are talking about the 50 euro blade. i bought one for a friend and currently trying it out. some of the people who tried it so far liked the feel of it.

i tried it briefly and it felt ok. its shakehand grip so its kinda hard for me to tell since i only use cpen.
tomorrow one of the guys who coaches at the club and is a friend of mine is going to have a go at it and see how he feels about it. gonna try and get a video of it tomorrow, if i dont forget

[Edited]- spelling

Yes I was talking about the 50 euro one and Iḿ also a cpen player! Also thanks and plz remember to post the video!