Coach from Germany is now on TTD

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Hey TTD,

I convinced a coach from Dortmund Germany (user name dapson4real) to register and share stories and learning.

Everyone should be interested in hearing him out, he has good stories and experience.

Help him dodge the Goon Squad and assist Carl in watching his back. More details from Carl to follow.

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
dapson4real, what Der_Echte left out when he got you to sign up is that, he probably just saved you more than you can imagine.

My NSA SpyPhoney is going crazy with warnings about how the goon Squad was that close to tracking you down before Der_Echte diverted them momentarily so we could get you to a safe zone.

Be careful about the rubbers you carry in your ruck sack. The goon squad is trying to confiscate your pro and national version blades and rubbers.

We will have to think of a new plan to get you to the safe house and inside the secret hideout.

Perhaps when that is done, we will get you over to SPiN NY to see if they can use your coaching expertise.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The whole Goon Squad chase thing started over by trying to enforce no distro across marketing zones and no amateur players to use pro or national versions of rubbers.

Carl frequently calls upon me to ruin the imaginary Goon Squad plans and disrupt their operations... but is it really imaginary ?? :D

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Of course Coach O gets authorized versions of his rubbers so the Goon Squad SHOULDN'T be after him, but you never know, the Goonies also get confused and make mistakes.

The spy phone thing came about as ttc bans the word eyephone... often, someone posts using an eye phone and when you quote it, that gets blocked when you hit send, so I changed Carl's eye phone into a very high tech spyphone.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Read 2 reviews
Hello TTD, I am so sorry for posting late . I went to work and from work I went to play a tough matches for my club in Dortmund.
My name is oladapo from Nigeria .
I am a professional TT Player and coach in Germany. I am a very skillful player with super forehand topspin and drive like Aruna Quadri..we used to practices together many years ago when he was still playing junior..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Read 2 reviews
I would like to share the secret of backhand topspin against backspin defense... The leg Position of the BHT is very important.i preferred to put my right foot slightly forward and bends my knees . Wrist bent backwards and I have to rotate my waist and i put my elbow in front of the racket, I uses my elbow as a pivot and keeps my center of gravity low. After that I brushed the ball and stretched my arm fully forward.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I would like to share the secret of backhand topspin against backspin defense... The leg Position of the BHT is very important.i preferred to put my right foot slightly forward and bends my knees . Wrist bent backwards and I have to rotate my waist and i put my elbow in front of the racket, I uses my elbow as a pivot and keeps my center of gravity low. After that I brushed the ball and stretched my arm fully forward.

The dapper coach. This sounds like something I have heard Der_Echte talk about.

Nice explanation. Thanks.

Reactions: dapson4real
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
The dapper coach. This sounds like something I have heard Der_Echte talk about.

Nice explanation. Thanks.

I've said that and more but, this thread is about coach O.

I have always advocated getting down and exploding up and forward.

Would be interesting to hear how Coach O explains how he explodes.

Reactions: dapson4real