Coach from Germany is now on TTD

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Coach O,

You definitely have a lot of interesting situation and story that would be worth hearing... I should hold another long fb chat and get you to bring that out.

Then I could make a thread about it and open it up for direct follow up questions from ttc members.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: dapson4real
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Read 2 reviews
Hi TTD. I would like to talk about the equipment am using and why I selected them..I am using timo boll ALC blade with tenergy 05 rubbers. I selected tenergy 05 because I am a player who likes to loop and block alot, and I discovered that tenergy 05 has high spin on it and is very explosive as long as you angle your blade right..it’s still the best and the fastest rubber in the world. Is it worth for the price? I believe it’s, it will definitely take your game to the highest level if you knows what it takes.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
Read 2 reviews
I selected timo boll ALC because of the speed and control. It’s a very nice blade and it’s suitable for my style,It had improved my game beyond a reasonable doubt. This is my 3rd carbon wood after using gergely tamca 5000 and kreanga carbon. I have been using it for 2yrs and I would like to say it’s really good,fast and it has a great control. I recommend it for players who likes to block and loop like timo boll..you can always try it with tenergy 05.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Coach, there are a lot of players and coaches who say most equipment for developing players should avoid composite carbon and ALC blades... and some who do not think it is much of a bad deal.

What is your belief on "evolution" for equipment? Do you believe in a "path" (like say slower, then later faster) towards the player's matured equipment, or do you believe the coach should get the "Mature" equipment in the player's hands early. (like Korea does)