TT Japan & IruIru

This user has no status.
Hi so I am getting new shoes soon and there are these cool asics shoes I want to get and I've seen them for sale at the two sites I mentioned in the title. However, one of my friends once ordered a pair of Mizuno shoes from TT japan and claimed they were fake. Does anybody have any factual evidence(not like the shoes seemed decent so I think theyre real) about the authenticity of the products on these sites. Thanks.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
They don't sell fake products. I had Mizuno (Wave Drive) and Asics (Hyperbeat) shoes bought from Iruiru and both were genuine.

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
I've wearing Mizuno Wave Drive since WD4 model. My brother is a professional TT player who has access to good and genuine stuff so all my shoes were exactly the same the ones he gets in Europe or Japan.

Anyway, I've never even doubt about the products I buy at Iruiru. The Asics Hyperbeat I bought once at Iruiru was exactly the same my brother got for me at Asics stand at WTTC when was held in Japan, don't remeber the year. Maybe 2009..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2015
Generally, selling fake products is not a common practice in Japan. Although I have no evidence to claim Iruiru's authenticity, I can assure you that they are one of the more reputable shop in Japan.
I've been to their shop a few tiems as I live 30 mins away from Iruiru but never had any fake products bought off them. They've been a distribution agent for Donic for a long time too so go for Iruiru.

Reactions: Astorix and Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
By any chance is your brother named Thiago Monteiro ?
I've wearing Mizuno Wave Drive since WD4 model. My brother is a professional TT player who has access to good and genuine stuff so all my shoes were exactly the same the ones he gets in Europe or Japan.

Anyway, I've never even doubt about the products I buy at Iruiru. The Asics Hyperbeat I bought once at Iruiru was exactly the same my brother got for me at Asics stand at WTTC when was held in Japan, don't remeber the year. Maybe 2009..

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2015
I've used tt-japan before, and given that they are more or less a web-front for a real TT shop in Tokyo, I highly doubt that they would deal with counterfeit merchandise - curious how your friend concluded that shoes he received were fake.

I bought from them several times before and they were very reliable and professional. Recommended.

This user has no status.

ok so it seems legit. so they ship to the US right?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
ok so it seems legit. so they ship to the US right?

Yes they do. Except Butterfly stuff or any other excluded dealers. The idea that tt-japan would sell fake stuff is ridiculous to me. But people say that about ttnpp.com too and I have never experienced that there either. In fact, the one place I bought fake Tenergy 05 FX was a club in MD, USA.