T2 | Timo Boll Exclusive Car interview With TableTennisDaily!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
What's going on guys!

I'm here with T2 APAC at the Grand Finals, it's an absolute blast! The team are awesome and really want to get to know their players more! Here's an interview with Timo in the car on the way to T2! Hope you enjoy it!

Timo talks about his experience at T2, his upcoming battle in the grand final with Team Maze, recent win over Ma Long, his interests out side of table tennis and lots more!

Be sure to tune in and watch the Grand Finals Live which start tomorrow. Live streams are on the T2 APAC Youtube channel here.

Mega huge thanks to Timo for his time, what a great guy, player and ambassador for table tennis!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great interview with my hero Timo Boll I've always looked up to him since I first started playing table tennis

My hero to Spitfire, it was a tricky one as I was pretty star struck in that situation!

Dan, please take some singing lessons. We want Carpool Karaoke!

Haha! I do wish I had asked Timo, lets do a song together haha! That's where Adam Bobrow comes in, hes good at that :)

managed to watch the whole thing by chromecasting it on TV ... coolest interview till date !! you are becoming a pro interviewer Dan !

Wow, that is taking it to another level ttmonster, love it! :) Really glad you liked it! Hopefully more coming soon :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
For those who don't have 25 mins to spare, here's a shorter version on the T2 APAC Facebook page.

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Ft2apac%2Fvideos%2F1864818166894251%2F&show_text=0&width=476" width="476" height="476" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Reactions: ttmonster

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Well done Dan! Huge thanks to you for doing this!
We definitely need more interview like this:cool:

My pleasure! Hopefully we can get more players on board! :)

Great stuff Dan. Really interesting about how he started at 4-5 years-old, just playing 15 minutes every day for fun.

I agree, I thought it would have been a lot more. The videos on youtube show him at the age of 4 having lots of fun. Thats key at that age!

Reactions: thomas.pong