Best Rubber for poly ball

Which ball suits polyball the best, and also brief me about the durability. Bluestorm Z2, rasanter r 47, evolution el s, and finally tibhar nimbus Delta s

From the ones that i have tried, the evolution mxp and evolution el-s were pretty good in terms of grip when hitting loops/drives.. for backhand i found tenergy 64-fx and the nittaku fastarc p1 worked very well.

As for durability mxp was a bit lacking.. as was el-s, they both started to degenerate within 2 months of usage.. in that regard i find tenergy 05 to be better, it worked quite ok despite 3 months of usage.. fastarc p1 was ok it lasted a bit more than 3 months on backhand.. 64-fx is good even after 4 months..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Thx for that

If, however, you are using a classic rubber like Mark V you probably shouldn´t mess with an even harder classic rubber but upgrade to Tensor/speed glue effect rubber. There are a few entry level new generation rubbers around now, of which XIOM Vega Intro gets very good reviews. It also seems to fall roughly in the same hardness category as your Mark V, so you might want to take a look at it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
If, however, you are using a classic rubber like Mark V you probably shouldn´t mess with an even harder classic rubber but upgrade to Tensor/speed glue effect rubber. There are a few entry level new generation rubbers around now, of which XIOM Vega Intro gets very good reviews. It also seems to fall roughly in the same hardness category as your Mark V, so you might want to take a look at it.
Yeah I'm planning of having xiom Vega pro

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Personally, I liked the Stradivarius as a "clone" of Butterfly Timo Boll Spirit.
I never found much to like about Waldner Senso Carbon, but that is completely against the trend, as so many players like it and play very well with it. I liked the characteristics, but not the handle and that´s crucial for me, so maybe that´s why.
Never tried the Ultra version.

As an update from Appelgren Allplay, I´d settle for the Senso.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
Strad is carbon and a little faster and offensive s is wood. i like the offensive s a little more as it as a lot of feeling but not that much vibration. Both are decent blades.
Thx for that. Now my queries about the blades are over

Now can u brief me about bluestorm Z2, acuda S2 and xiom Vega pro on the basis of speed, spin and durability.
Can so compare with some similar rubber and brief about them too

This user has no status.
Thx for that. Now my queries about the blades are over

Now can u brief me about bluestorm Z2, acuda S2 and xiom Vega pro on the basis of speed, spin and durability.
Can so compare with some similar rubber and brief about them too
I don't know about bluestorm z2 but acuda s2 is a soft european rubber thats not as fast as bluefire but a very good rubber that i used to use. Vega pro is a tensor thats a bit harder and faster than acuda s2 or vega europe. I find it comparable to Tenergy 05 fx but a little bit bouncier (not necessarily faster just more of a natural catapult).

Reactions: The veangeance