ITC PowerCell Ultra

says Hi guys anyone want to use Sanwei Brand? I try some of...
Feb 2011
Lates New Rubber by the Olympic Champion Ryu Seung Min ITC PowerCell Ultra

ITC POWERCELL ULTRA available now in UK, Europe please visit our website www.tabletennisspot.co.uk

ITC ULTRA PACKAGE.jpg

Who's tried these rubbers?

ITC ULTRA 45.jpgITC Powercell Ultra 48.jpgITC ULTRA PACKAGE.jpg

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Does Ryu Seung Min use this? Is it his company?
From the videos I saw, he helped ITC to test many versions of this rubber and gave advices to the factory people to improve the rubber. It is not his company, it seems he was hired to help them on this, but I don't know if he will continue to help ITC on other rubbers development.

About Ultra, here is what I posted on another forum:

One or two months ago I asked if it was going to be similar to Adidas Tenzone Ultra. They said the the concept is similar but with better performance.

I also asked if they were going to make a better version of Adidas P7. They answered that P5 could be a good alternative, and that Powercell Ultra can make more spin than P7.

So it seems Ultra is a promising one for those who are looking for more spin...

Feb 2011
I believe so he was using this now but there a few video that Ryu went to japan to test all ITC rubbers by him self to approve. Ryu Seung Min is the main endorser of the ITC brand in fact the company send ITC Ultra sample to all Distributor 5 months ago and i receive 2 sample to test before they release this month the rubber is fantastic you need to try it. If your in london visit my Table Tennis Club www.moberlyttc.com

Feb 2011
Indeed.

From the videos I saw, he helped ITC to test many versions of this rubber and gave advices to the factory people to improve the rubber. It is not his company, it seems he was hired to help them on this, but I don't know if he will continue to help ITC on other rubbers development.

About Ultra, here is what I posted on another forum:

One or two months ago I asked if it was going to be similar to Adidas Tenzone Ultra. They said the the concept is similar but with better performance.

I also asked if they were going to make a better version of Adidas P7. They answered that P5 could be a good alternative, and that Powercell Ultra can make more spin than P7.

So it seems Ultra is a promising one for those who are looking for more spin...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Hi, I currently use HURRICANE NAT 3 on forehand...what would be the main difference if I tried the Ultra rubber? I wouldn't be interested if it plays like Tenergy.

Feb 2011
Well the ITC Ultra is much more difference compare to Tenergy rubber because the rubber it self give more spin and speed easy to control with good feeling I use tenergy05 before and i would say this much better specially if you use for counter block, top spin, loop to loop and smash if you use this to your BH you will love it.

Hi, I currently use HURRICANE NAT 3 on forehand...what would be the main difference if I tried the Ultra rubber? I wouldn't be interested if it plays like Tenergy.

Feb 2011
Thats true but most of the chinese rubber are tacky already but Ultra are the alternative for player who looking good quality rubber the top sheet are made of natural rubber which provides firm grip for strong spin and good control.

The main difference will be that Ultra won't be tacky like Hurricane.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Thats true but most of the chinese rubber are tacky already but Ultra are the alternative for player who looking good quality rubber the top sheet are made of natural rubber which provides firm grip for strong spin and good control.

Umm, this is part of the descriptions of pretty much every new rubber for attackers in the last 5 years. However, if you could elaborate on exactly how Ultra is different from T05 or MX-P, that would be great.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
So what is the main difference between Ultra 45 and 48? What has more spin etc?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Well the ITC Ultra is much more difference compare to Tenergy rubber because the rubber it self give more spin and speed easy to control with good feeling I use tenergy05 before and i would say this much better specially if you use for counter block, top spin, loop to loop and smash if you use this to your BH you will love it.

I hope you didn't though anyone will believe this :)
I am happy to see more and more top class rubber coming out from different brands. Many people was disappointed when Adidas left TT scene, I hope for them that this will be a good alternative for the P7.

Feb 2011
Yes thats correct hopefully they will stay longer I haven't try the Adidas P7 but I heard is really good is shame that the adidas P7 left in the market but the good news is the ITC Powercell series is hear lots of choices but this ITC Ultra is one of the best I tried. I will come up a video review on this rubber maybe this week or next week if i had a time.

I hope you didn't though anyone will believe this :)
I am happy to see more and more top class rubber coming out from different brands. Many people was disappointed when Adidas left TT scene, I hope for them that this will be a good alternative for the P7.

Reactions: ajtatosmano2
Feb 2011
The ITC ULTRA 48 is medium hard sponge version and the ITC ULTRA 45 is the medium soft version they both 2.1mm both very spiny. The 48 version is more catapult effect they give power, control and more spin specially for counter block and loop to loop, the 45 version just a bit slow and softer so if your style close to the table then this rubber is best you.

IMG_E1652.jpgIMG_E1653.jpgIMG_1660.jpgIMG_1661.jpgIMG_1662.jpgIMG_1663.jpgIMG_1658.jpg

So what is the main difference between Ultra 45 and 48? What has more spin etc?

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Weight seems to be good, not heavy!

Sherwin I think that will be better if you keep posting only on this thread since you opened two threads about the same subject and also this one has a more direct tittle so it will be easier to find when someone searches for this rubber.

Feb 2011
ok thanks i wll do that.

Weight seems to be good, not heavy!

Sherwin I think that will be better if you keep posting only on this thread since you opened two threads about the same subject and also this one has a more direct tittle so it will be easier to find when someone searches for this rubber.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2015
Read 3 reviews
Wow. This actually looks very good. You have very good technique, but the ball still jumps on every loop, very good sign. May I ask you which ball did you use for this review?
I've read reviews about the earlier ITC rubbers, those sounded like really average rubbers. But if the Ultra version cames over the earlier model's mistakes we can welcome another rubber in the top-end category. I hope its price is moderately low.