Rubber for Backhand

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Between these three, I'd opt for the Gold Arc 8. :cool:
Man, I checked on it and bammm... surprised dude. The specs are good, but I'm not sure I could take that beast lul since I'm still in progress to be advanced. And the table tennis store near my campus I doubt they sell that kind of beast, that's why I was giving 3 choice of rubbers sold on the store.

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Man, I checked on it and bammm... surprised dude. The specs are good, but I'm not sure I could take that beast lul since I'm still in progress to be advanced. And the table tennis store near my campus I doubt they sell that kind of beast, that's why I was giving 3 choice of rubbers sold on the store.

Ah. In that case, the three rubbers you get to choose from are not unbeastly either. More lovely, and more temperate ones certainly exist, but this is the entire menu?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Ah. In that case, the three rubbers you get to choose from are not unbeastly either. More lovely, and more temperate ones certainly exist, but this is the entire menu?
The top quality on the store is those three. The store isn't big enough but they sell various kind of blades only lack of rubbers choices.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
Yes bro, im in SG. You too? Also, i know like 2 shops here that sell Gold Arc 8. GK and Kingdom PP both do.
Oh no, man. I'm staying in Taiwan now and gonna go back home next year for a while. I live in Medan, Indonesia. I will have to transit in SG for around 7 hours.