How many female members do we have in TTD ??

Maybe you're right . Fan girls of zjk and ma long in china are enemies almost :D especially as i found out ma long fan girls are not just try to telling nonesense in chinese sites ( which wasnt succesfull) about zjk but also in non-chinese sites too . @upsidedowncarl . @nextlevel I want to tell u something funny about ma long fans . I myself like malong so much and was wondered how this thing could happen while they were his fan . Ma long's fan found picture of his wife ( in that time his girl friend ) with another man and related to cheating , although found some chat ( dont know how the hell they found it) between ma long 's wife and another guy and tried to informe ma long from this incident .......They didnt stopped ;) this time they aimed their own idol . They found out that malong is dating with two girls in the same time . It means she got two girl friends ..;) ( which nvr can be do ne by ma long the guy we all know well ) they even tried to show the evidence to CNT that malong has got 2 girl friends . Thats what his fans did . Be cause of these things ma long hid his marriage from his fans .

View attachment 14954
Are you really interested in knowing how many female members are in TTD forum, or just using the thread to casually spread more rumours about Ma Long and his fans? There is difference between the female members who love TT and come to this site to find and exchange information, and the female fan girls come to the forum to manipulate gossip and spread rumours.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Well this thread is about how many women do we have here ?? I have no idea if u are female or male . It was better to answer this Q instead of giving the same nonesense about zjk fans .
I have posted the photo and dont know chinese famous people at all . Maybe he is famous in mainland china . I just know table tennis stars and some sooo famous athletes like li ning . Maybe @gladxu knows him .. any way not important . I did t say that rumorus which ma long fans themselves made is true . Read carefully befote posting pls .

ping, you did make comment on ZJK fans vs ML fans. Based on the fact that rain is commenting on a post from you, I feel her post is on topic. rain did an excellent job of editing the original into its current state.

And rain does not have to answer the question of what her gender is, even if I already outed her.

I also do agree, rain is a valuable member of TTDaily. So is ping fun. Hopefully they can make peace and figure out how to get along.

Last edited:
Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
ping, you did make comment on ZJK fans vs ML fans. Based on the fact that rain is commenting on a post from you, I feel her post is on topic. rain did an excellent job of editing the original into its current state.

And rain does not have to answer the question of what her gender is, even if I already outed her.

I also do agree, rain is a valuable member of TTDaily. So is ping fun. Hopefully they can make peace and figure out how to get along.

I never have told any one is unvalued . The name of ma long fans came and i thought it can be interesting to write this silly gossip about ma long which i didnt approve . Thanks for knowing me a valuable members but I'm not a chinese like one of the members you mentioned . I find these info's so hard because of language problems but with ping pong fun and love

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I never have told any one is unvalued . The name of ma long fans came and i thought it can be interesting to write this silly gossip about ma long which i didnt approve . Thanks for knowing me a valuable members but I'm not a chinese like one of the members you mentioned . I find these info's so hard because of language problems but with ping pong fun and love

The stuff is complicated. I like the sport. I am not too concerned with the gossip. And it is true that I first made a comment about people who are Ma Long Fan Girls.

But I would like to see you and the Ma Long fans be able to have a conversation and get along without attacking each other.

From both sides, please drop the idea of winning or getting even.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Last edited:
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
Imagine if you will being a non-fangirl of any player, just trying to watch matches at the WTTC while surrounded by several hundred of ZJK fangirls who apparently have no interest in anyone but their idol -- at a time when their idol is not playing. They don't really like TT. They don't know or care that someone might want to watch a match. They only want to see their hero. They can't sit still. They can't stop talking, sharing tneir ZJK hats and ZJK handbags to carry their cosmetics. Every 30 seconds one is getting up and walking in front of your seat obscuring all view. This is not an exageration.

Somehow this thread made all of that come back to my memory.

At the time I thought the sooner he loses the better.

Ma Long fangirls weren't all that notceable at that event. They cheered when he played, that's about it. No problem there. Not more than watching, say, Liu Shiwen.

It may surprise some of tbe fangirls that most of us have no interest in these people except as TT players. Don't care about tbeir private lives. Dont care if they sing on TV. The China Open boycott was a special case. It was unprecedented.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2017
Please forgive me for suggesting one

Things that are not handled before the person him/herself speaks so that they are "X's Fan Girls" at places other than the "hero" thread. Rather, you should pretend you do not know such things completely.

Sometimes the behavior and remarks are regulated or anticipated because it belongs to some group.
It is sometimes required to respond to expectations when it is different from what you really want to do or what you really want to say.

Especially it is Fan "Girls"
If you do not take that action as you expect, you may think "love for a hero is insufficient." (There is no girl that can stand it)
Girls is like that.
It is not a problem that it is nice or wrong.

Please allow me not to publish gender, but you can imagine
This is my very first post I am nervous. If there is a place where "How to use" somewhere? I could not find it myself.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Are you really interested in knowing how many female members are in TTD forum, or just using the thread to casually spread more rumours about Ma Long and his fans? There is difference between the female members who love TT and come to this site to find and exchange information, and the female fan girls come to the forum to manipulate gossip and spread rumours.

Please forgive me for suggesting one

Things that are not handled before the person him/herself speaks so that they are "X's Fan Girls" at places other than the "hero" thread. Rather, you should pretend you do not know such things completely.

Sometimes the behavior and remarks are regulated or anticipated because it belongs to some group.
It is sometimes required to respond to expectations when it is different from what you really want to do or what you really want to say.

Especially it is Fan "Girls"
If you do not take that action as you expect, you may think "love for a hero is insufficient." (There is no girl that can stand it)
Girls is like that.
It is not a problem that it is nice or wrong.

Please allow me not to publish gender, but you can imagine
This is my very first post I am nervous. If there is a place where "How to use" somewhere? I could not find it myself.

Thnks for posting . Your first post is great . Hope to see you more in discussions . Yes girls are sensitive about who they love . They stand by thst person in every situation . But about fan girls in china ( about every athlete not tt ) they cant stand criticising their idol . In this forum we have these chinese fan girls which after hearing their idol name they appear and write a long love story to protect him .

Thnks for posting . Your first post is great . Hope to see you more in discussions . Yes girls are sensitive about who they love . They stand by thst person in every situation . But about fan girls in china ( about every athlete not tt ) they cant stand criticising their idol . In this forum we have these chinese fan girls which after hearing their idol name they appear and write a long love story to protect him .

Hi Ping,
Thanks for the welcome. I am sorry if my first post sounded like some hash accusations. Really my intention was to maybe let you reflect on your post about what your intention was, and how it would be perceived by others.

I know this is a public forum, and anyone can say anything they want, but I would think it should still be ethic, and the stories we are telling should be based on facts, not speculations. For example, the story you told about Ma Long's fans, since you stated you are not in China, so how do you know the real situation, if it was just the hearsay and even you don't believe it, why keep mentioning it in the forum? What good can come out of it, other than giving wrong impression and provoking Ma Long fans?

Rumours stop at a wise man, I hope we come to the forum to share the love of table tennis, and have the wisdom to make the forum an enjoyable place for everyone.

Thanks.

Reactions: matzreenzi
So how many females are in this forum?

Not sure if we have the answer. I came in because I was curious about the answer too. I registered this account in March, but wasn't active on the forum, when I saw this thread, I thought maybe I should come and say hello to everyone.

I am a female TT beginner, started a year ago, and fell in love with the sport. In Toronto, due to the large Chinese population, there are never lacking of the places and players to play with, and of course many of them are female TT players.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
So how many females are in this forum?

We cant say exactly but i dont know why some dont come and tell that they are girl . The ma long fan club is for sure girls and dont need their reply here . Counting them ( i meant alllll ma long's chinese fan girls which came and replied here ) i guess it can be 10 or 15 active . Yes im talking about active members . Dragonflame is new and our japanese friend too . My friend glad xu is a girl too which she told himself . What i like about zjk chinese fan is that they are brave to come and tell they female and love their idol and dont pretend like some of malong fans that they are unbiased and they are male .... so coward action . I opened this thread to approximatley know how many female do we have but unfortunatley they are not that brave to tell their real gender which we all know

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
Will the numbers and statistics I provided in this forum be invalid whether I am female or not, whether I am a ML fan or not? Will the information I provided about CNT and the translation of Chinese news in this forum twisted whether I am female or not, whether I am a ML fan or not?
People in this forum showed me some respect not because of my gender or my favorite players. I admit that I am not as brave as some ZJK fans in this forum (some female, some male) to show up their ignorance, like someone said Simone Biles is not famous and someone who does not recognize Chinese celebrities talks about social popularity of Chinese stars. Yes, I am not brave to talk stupidly if I really don't know sth.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Hi Ping,
Thanks for the welcome. I am sorry if my first post sounded like some hash accusations. Really my intention was to maybe let you reflect on your post about what your intention was, and how it would be perceived by others.

I know this is a public forum, and anyone can say anything they want, but I would think it should still be ethic, and the stories we are telling should be based on facts, not speculations. For example, the story you told about Ma Long's fans, since you stated you are not in China, so how do you know the real situation, if it was just the hearsay and even you don't believe it, why keep mentioning it in the forum? What good can come out of it, other than giving wrong impression and provoking Ma Long fans?

Rumours stop at a wise man, I hope we come to the forum to share the love of table tennis, and have the wisdom to make the forum an enjoyable place for everyone.

Thanks.

Hi dragon . Haha . No problem but yes in your 1st post it wasnt nice to be honest . Cause you judged me so soon . I posted that ma long's wife photo to show how strange chinese fan girls are . nothing more nothing less . I never ever have published a gossip in this thread .my posts mostly were about table tennis and zhang jike which i love so much and hopefully he diesnt have any secret to reveal by others so i cant make his gossips . But be cause its your 1st time here i want to tell you sth . If you have read previous post which i think you havent due to your recent post some of malong fans spreaded a lot of fake news about zjk but i didnt let her to continue . Thats wht i say i nvr post faje news and gossip but this one was just for one thing that i told you . Reallyyyy happy that u are here as a woman . Good luck dragon

We cant say exactly but i dont know why some dont come and tell that they are girl . The ma long fan club is for sure girls and dont need their reply here . Counting them ( i meant alllll ma long's chinese fan girls which came and replied here ) i guess it can be 10 or 15 active . Yes im talking about active members . Dragonflame is new and our japanese friend too . My friend glad xu is a girl too which she told himself . What i like about zjk chinese fan is that they are brave to come and tell they female and love their idol and dont pretend like some of malong fans that they are unbiased and they are male .... so coward action . I opened this thread to approximatley know how many female do we have but unfortunatley they are not that brave to tell their real gender which we all know

This is nothing about bravery. We should respect others privacy. It is voluntary information they choose to give. It is the comments like this would make people question your intention again.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 3 reviews
Will the numbers and statistics I provided in this forum be invalid whether I am female or not, whether I am a ML fan or not? Will the information I provided about CNT and the translation of Chinese news in this forum twisted whether I am female or not, whether I am a ML fan or not?
People in this forum showed me some respect not because of my gender or my favorite players. I admit that I am not as brave as some ZJK fans in this forum (some female, some male) to show up their ignorance, like someone said Simone Biles is not famous and someone who does not recognize Chinese celebrities talks about social popularity of Chinese stars. Yes, I am not brave to talk stupidly if I really don't know sth.

hahah you replied to a wrong person pls calm down and dont be nervous . i didnt tell your name . did i?? no you dont get respect because of gender or player you like . at all . you give good information which i like myself . I just say that you always have told that u are unbiased which is not . again your post showed how unbiased u are . really i dont konw how many girls are there behind your name and how many are attacking me lol

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Something you have to realize is that this forum is written in English and some of you are writing in English and doing a great job of writing and expressing yourselves in a language you are not accustomed to speaking and writing in.

So please, cut each other some slack for how they try and express complex ideas in English.

Also, Internet Anonymity is something that is duel edged. There are times when it is okay for someone to keep their identity private. But there are people who use this in ways to manipulate information or even to manipulate people. At a certain point when someone is very vocal, presents a lot of information, and tries to pretend they are neutral on a subject but are not, there are times when revealing some of that stuff helps people understand certain things more clearly.

And clearly some of the biggest scams in internet history have been perpetuated by people who were pretending to be one thing when they were really something else. So a right to privacy on a public forum only goes so far.

Reactions: ping fun
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2016
In this forum, when I translate Chinese news and interviews of CNT players and coaches to make certain points, I always provide the link and people can double check by google translate or ask for other people who know Chinese. And as I hate to talk stupidly and make up things, I accept any challenge on my translation since I have provided the sources. It is sad that people in this forum may think it as biased info manipulation.
I have my own opinions, agreeing or disagreeing the news and interviews, so do others. That may involve gender and favorite players as some people think, although I don't think that's the case. Based on the same materials, people may have different opinions as they have different abilities to reason, different experiences or insider info, and so on.