Chinese provincial teams

Hi All,

I recently looked at Yinhe Saturn Pro rubber and on it is a label saying "provincial team" and the same was on Jupiter rubber (10 & 13, cannot recall which was which).

Firstly, what level is provincial?
Then , is there a list where I could see what province 10 & 13 are?
Lastly, is there a way to find out who from these provinces uses these rubbers as I am curious whether anyone famous uses the Yinhe stock.

Thanks.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Thanks Suga D. A wealth of knowledge as usual :cool:

Wow, I guess a lot of those players (especially CNT) aren't going to be using Yinhe as they are sponsored by much bigger suppliers such as bty, DHS etc?

I guess I will just try the rubbers anyway and ask in another thread people's thoughts on the two rubbers :)

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2015
Read 1 reviews
Hey Tony, is it the sticker you were talking about (team sponsorship)?

cache.php

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
That sticker should be on every single rubber made by Yinhe :p

also, Yinhe has the Qiu Yike blade which I have one as a gift
Qiu Yike himself never used it, this is same as ZJK never using a BTY ZJK blade etc

There are some players that use Yinhe, both Chinese and overseas - this you can get the info off Yinhe's catalogue

Reactions: Ilia Minkin
says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have known several former provincial team members who came directly to my city to coach. At the time they first arrive in the US, none used any Yinhe product. They all used Btfly or Stiga blades and DHS and Btfly rubbers of various sorts. A couple of others went from China to other places before coming here. Same thing on equipment. Even coaches I met in Cina used Btfly and DHS.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I have known several former provincial team members who came directly to my city to coach. At the time they first arrive in the US, none used any Yinhe product. They all used Btfly or Stiga blades and DHS and Btfly rubbers of various sorts. A couple of others went from China to other places before coming here. Same thing on equipment. Even coaches I met in Cina used Btfly and DHS.

Yes, the top level only use the more established brands
but to be fair, Yinhe really only went into mass marketing/sponsorship the pass 2 to 3 years
They started with Qiu Yike, and from there they been involved with over half the provincial teams and involved in tournaments either by tables, balls etc

There are few (hand full few) pros using they equipment. I guess from chinese brands, they are in the top 2 or top 3 now

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
It would be good for the sport if Yinhe could make a leap to having their stuff used by more pros.

Reactions: Tony's Table Tennis
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
It would be good for the sport if Yinhe could make a leap to having their stuff used by more pros.

I think all brands would love that.
So many brands doesn't have enough coverage in the world top 100
And even brands in there are struggling to get it players to use they rubbers.

For example, I tried the Stiga Mantra, I feel it is a good alternative to the T05 on backhand for the CNT players
Wish some of those Stiga CNT players can just use it and see how it goes

I know a CNT B team (junior) player that is sponsored by Yinhe
I saw his setup, classic Vis+H3neoBS+T64
The only Yinhe on him is when he wears the clothing for Yinhe photo shoot

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Off topic: have you tried Mantra H?

Not yet
Its on one of my samples, but I gave it to another coach to test first

I'm using Mantra M on my backhand now, on an intensity nct cpen and I'm loving it (only 1 session so far)
I would believe Mantra H's hardness would be perfect for forehand - in line with the other medium hard sponge rubbers that are suitable for FH