Footwork ...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2017
do jump rope can help me in my efforts to improve my footwork. If so, is there a video as a guide

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2017
Yes..it can improve your foot strength. U also can watch many videos about footwork in YouTube..but it is not specified for using jump rope..Pick one that u like and practice.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
do jump rope can help me in my efforts to improve my footwork. If so, is there a video as a guide

Are you really asking for a video guide for how to jump rope? Hahahaha. That is totally funny.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: Arif panamera
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Rope jump is very important
for example, to make it to a provincial table tennis team in China, one would need to be able to do 50 double under jumps (rope going twice over your body in 1 jump) every day as a cadet level.
Failure to do 50, you are sent back home

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Rope jump is very important
for example, to make it to a provincial table tennis team in China, one would need to be able to do 50 double under jumps (rope going twice over your body in 1 jump) every day as a cadet level.
Failure to do 50, you are sent back home

Then how did Liang Jingkun make the national team? :confused:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I think he means how hard is the Test/requirements that a person like LJK should faced to join the National team..

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

kids normally make the provincial team before 10 years old
50 is only a provincial team requirement
from there these kids need to meet national B team by 13/14 years old

never the less, any one that is in CNT B team or A team should be able to do few hundred jumps on the trot

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Don’t get me wrong. Jumping rope is great stuff. When I was in the circus, the unicycle basketball troupe, “King Charles Troupe” (KCT for short; We used to mess around and call them KFC.) they were amazing at doing trick jump rope stuff like crossing their arms, doing double and triple, one leg, footwork while jumping. But I would never think of an instructional video for it. You get a rope, start jumping, and mess around. Or, I guess, that is what I did as a kid. Plus, I remember kids jumping to rhymes all the time where the footwork went with the rhyme.

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Reactions: yoass