NEW Rhyzer

This user has no status.
Hello, anybody tested new Joola rubbers - Rhyzer 43, 48? Any comparison with Tenergy etc.?

(PowerMax sponge (thicker sponge, tighter rubber), pink sponge, large pores, 2 hardnesses)

http://en.shop.joola.de/belage/neuheiten/joola-rhyzer-43-18779.html

JOOLA-RHYZER.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
I am excited to test this since the joola distributor in my country says that this is probably his replacement for Adidas p7. He is a P7 fan eversince and hs has not found a replacement yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
I am excited to test this since the joola distributor in my country says that this is probably his replacement for Adidas p7. He is a P7 fan eversince and hs has not found a replacement yet.

The 43 degree version is expectedly soft, but it sits well in the middle between the likes of Evolution FX-P and Aurus Select, to give just two examples.
It felt a bit "straighter" than Rasanter R42, which is of course marginally softer by design anyway.
The topsheet is pretty grippy, as you would expect from this whole Tensor generation, and gave an appearance of quality.

However, I came across this casually and only played with it for an hour, hence no opinion on durability.

The 48 degree version is closer to what I usually play, but couldn´t get a hand on it yet and don´t test anymore if I have to pay ;)

Reactions: ajtatosmano2