Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2016
Do you think Omega VII Pro could be a good bh rubber as well?

BTW, although ttex.se claims to have it in stock on their site I went there yesterday and it's still not actually in stock so patience is gonna be tested a bit longer.

I have tested Rasanter R47, Aurus Prime, Aurus Select and Bluestorm - and those all felt relatively similar to me. This did not. I literally felt the springs in those cycloid diagrams.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Do you think Omega VII Pro could be a good bh rubber as well?

BTW, although ttex.se claims to have it in stock on their site I went there yesterday and it's still not actually in stock so patience is gonna be tested a bit longer.
Easily. It's pretty fast so it all depends on your backhand level.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
In that case it’s extremely strange that they don’t put that forward anywhere. I guess we are used to poor marketing from Xiom.. :/

why would that be poor marketing
maybe they have no intention of marketing it as such?
you need to know, I know more about Xiom (and many brands) than your average joe

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
NextLevel said:
DerEchte is a pro, so he burns out Tenergy like uses up toilet paper.

I only used it in Korea, maybe the air there did something, but I could never get more than 100 hours out of it before it was screaming to come off the bat. Looked like a 2 week old peanut butter crumbling cookie by then. If I didn't use edge tape, then it would be like that at the 3 week mark. Maybe it was all that garlic residue coming out of my hands that I used to wipe the rubber after breathing on it like the pros after each point... who knows?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
I only used it in Korea, maybe the air there did something, but I could never get more than 100 hours out of it before it was screaming to come off the bat. Looked like a 2 week old peanut butter crumbling cookie by then. If I didn't use edge tape, then it would be like that at the 3 week mark. Maybe it was all that garlic residue coming out of my hands that I used to wipe the rubber after breathing on it like the pros after each point... who knows?
How it looks has less to do with how well it plays than your post makes out. You probably just needed to use good edge tape.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
In that case it’s extremely strange that they don’t put that forward anywhere. I guess we are used to poor marketing from Xiom.. :/

Don't get your point at all. I don't see how you market yourself by saying you are like every one else and if the selling point of Xiom had been the thin topsheet technology I would have fallen asleep. This cycloid feels very close to spring sponge dare I say it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

I know your feeling
I never found Tenergy to be too fascinating.
After 4 weeks, some kids rubber would look like its 6 months old already, and our kids in South Africa don't even play that many hours (less than 10 a week easily)
But then my Butterfly sponsored friends has unlimited and use more than a pair every month.....
So I never recommend Tenergy, I recommend other rubbers that are very close, but half the price and double the durability
imo, Tenergy is more hype than more performance. Its in the head

I know your feeling
I never found Tenergy to be too fascinating.
After 4 weeks, some kids rubber would look like its 6 months old already, and our kids in South Africa don't even play that many hours (less than 10 a week easily)
But then my Butterfly sponsored friends has unlimited and use more than a pair every month.....
So I never recommend Tenergy, I recommend other rubbers that are very close, but half the price and double the durability
imo, Tenergy is more hype than more performance. Its in the head

Absolutely agree with this.
Xiom rubbers do live much longer, especially the harder ones.
I'm very happy with Omega 5 Asia DF and for me its the best rubber /for me/.
Eagerly waiting for Omega 7 Asia.
I've never been satisfied enough by the performance of Pro and Tour.
They are excellent rubbers too, of course, but I feel Asia better at any distance from the slightest touch to the strongest attack.

Reactions: Flatstyk
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Everyone has their own opinions about rubbers. Tenergy has been around for 10 years now, if you don't know how other rubbers played when Tenergy first came out, it is easy to talk about Tenergy as if it is nothing special. The other rubbers played a long catch up game, but Tenergy dominated the market and it is hard to get people to switch unless they are willing to take risks with their game.

All that said, my experience with Tenergy is that it has the most stable performance of any rubber I use. The problem is that I don't especially like using it, because I do not loop enough to take advantage of it, but I know other people do and I respect that.

I like Omega V Asia but I would not confuse it with Tenergy - I probably would prefer to play with it than Tenergy given how I play, but that is me. It does not spin like Tenergy 05.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017
Don't get your point at all. I don't see how you market yourself by saying you are like every one else and if the selling point of Xiom had been the thin topsheet technology I would have fallen asleep. This cycloid feels very close to spring sponge dare I say it.

There are multiple sides to this problem. For one thing, besides how they position themselves relative to other brands, there's how they position their new products relative to their other products.

I'm with you in thinking that putting it forward as the *main selling point* relative to other brands would have been too little too late. (We just went through a year of marketing blurbs that trumpeted "thinner topsheet, thicker sponge" loud and clear.)

IMO the Omega VII pages do a good job with the pictures and graphs. (IMO usually a strength for Xiom.) But if you asked me what's different between Omega V and VII from just looking at the pages, I'd have little more to say than: hmm, "cycloid" thing, "elasto Futura" thing, and according to Xiom more speed and arc.

To make things worse: I noticed earlier this week some pictures of the Vega Tour cover that show the "elasto futura" and "cycloid" logos. I'm not sure the pictures are authentic. If they are, the marketing blurbs give us even less to say about what's distinctive of the Omega VII line. If they aren't, it still underscores the fact that the marketing blurbs give us little to no specifics about just what "elasto futura" and "cycloid" are supposed to be - and about the Omega VII line more generally.

I'm sure that for many customers, it's enough info. As is, I doubt that releasing so few specifics is optimal marketing.

Without putting it front and center, mentioning the change in max sponge and topsheet thickness somewhere on the page would have given us a little bit more to say about Omega VII vs the other Xiom rubber. Would it have been miles better than the current blurbs? Probably not. I do suspect it might have helped some.

Reactions: RidTheKid
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Yes, I'm speaking abot my own feeling and experiance too.
Have you played with Asia or Asia DF? There is a great difference in spin between them. Omega V Pro has no DF too.
For me the spin of Asia DF is not less than T05, I even find it more spinny with sharper brushes.

There is no Asia DF, all Omega V Asia was designed with DF - maybe they changed it later but that is Xiom. But as you said, you have your own feeling and experience. Feel free to share your play as well. At least, I have seen Tony in action and he is a real deal, you just like fighting with anyone who doesn't say Xiom is the best.

Last edited:
Thats not true, I like Palio too :D

About Omega V Asia you are not right at all - there is a non DF version and a DF version.
Omega V Pro does not have DF Version.

And I'm not fighting at all.
I'm friendly and I'd like all to be friendly too.

I don't know why some people get angry with the truth.