Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Xiom are releasing to all markets simultaneously. Omega VII isn't available in Europe yet, for example.

Its just supply constraint
they release world wide already
maybe some stores ordered too late, so its on back order

I'm a super small store, I have stock

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Its just supply constraint
they release world wide already
maybe some stores ordered too late, so its on back order

I'm a super small store, I have stock

Yes, but you're not in Europe. Xiom are specifically staggering the supply by zone. None of the major, official suppliers in Europe have it yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
have you ever thought it is not Xiom, but rather the stores?

To be honest, no. Not until you said it. I presume that, as a supplier, you know something? Have you asked them? Or are you just assuming because you've been able to get stock?

What I've based it on is the early reports from sites like this:

http://www.tt-spin.de/xiom-omega-7-versionen-pro-und-euro-ab-fruehjahr-2018-erhaeltlich/

That specifically state that Asia gets the first stocks, and Europe has to wait until March/April. And then I tried to order from the usual Xiom stores I use, and they both said that they won't have it until March at the earliest. So it ties together.

But it could just as easily be coincidence, and you could have some super-cool info.

PS - sell me some sheets please.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
Usually xiom gives out samples to me about 4 pcs minimum pero rubber but in the case of omega vii they only gave me 2 pcs because the supply is very limited.

Not to be too down on Xiom (they're great, and they've supplied some of the best ESN rubbers IMO), but it wouldn't shock me if they were trying to generate a bit of extra hype by throttling supply. If so, it's working so fair enough. But it could just be that they can't get enough made (I'm sure ESN are very busy at the moment - lots of new releases recently) and they've had to pick their markets sensibly. But who knows with Xiom - they're bananas sometimes.

I'm hoping for tt-japan to start stocking it soon. They usually follow iruiru quite closely.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
To be honest, no. Not until you said it. I presume that, as a supplier, you know something? Have you asked them? Or are you just assuming because you've been able to get stock?

I'm not assuming anything as no one told me I can't order because I'm not in Asia.
Base on the lead time you provided, it sounds like those suppliers are ordering drop shipment directly from ESN
those have a 90 day lead time.

I don't order drop shipment (I don't do the volume, and the few percentage cheaper doesn't justify the cost of capital), and I keyed in my order to be sent from Korea HQ.

Or maybe there is something about Europe that I don't know about, but I am enough evidence to say its not Asia only

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
I'm not assuming anything as no one told me I can't order because I'm not in Asia.
Base on the lead time you provided, it sounds like those suppliers are ordering drop shipment directly from ESN
those have a 90 day lead time.

I don't order drop shipment (I don't do the volume, and the few percentage cheaper doesn't justify the cost of capital), and I keyed in my order to be sent from Korea HQ.

Or maybe there is something about Europe that I don't know about, but I am enough evidence to say its not Asia only

Hokay.

I think it might be best to say simply that none of the larger suppliers in Europe seem to have it yet, so if anyone hears anything to counter that then please speak up for the sake of European customers.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Andy right none here yet. I suggest give customadetabletennis an email maybe they can order direct for you. Contact Adam he pre ordered the rubber they do not have in stock [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk