Where to buy Omega VII pro?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Hokay.

I think it might be best to say simply that none of the larger suppliers in Europe seem to have it yet, so if anyone hears anything to counter that then please speak up for the sake of European customers.

okay, what I can tell you is, Xiom has no omega 7 euro in stock
they have stock of omega 7 pro.

If your european stores orders from Xiom to be dispatched from Korea - they can get stock within a week.
A lot of the bigger stores order bulk to get better price (ie 200 sheets of 1 colour of 1 sponge), and this is called "drop shipment", whereby the manufacturer (whereby it is ESN in Germany or other companies in China or Japan) would send it directly to the stores

Drop shipment is normally 90 days to complete from order to delivery.

There are also some stores in Asia that doesn't have O7E and O7P
It isn't an Asia/Euro thing, heck i'm in Africa and I have stock because I asked them nicely to keep me some as when it was O5 launch, I ordered too late and that time I was also waiting for 2 or 3 months.

Overall, I think with Xmas holidays, and with Xiom relocating to a state of art HQ and changing a new web ordering system (granted these don't really have anything got to do with ordering of O7) I think if there are problems with stock, it is likely more an ESN issue than Xiom issue.
Unless there is something that I don't know of

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
Read 3 reviews
okay, what I can tell you is, Xiom has no omega 7 euro in stock
they have stock of omega 7 pro.

There are also some stores in Asia that doesn't have O7E and O7P
It isn't an Asia/Euro thing, heck i'm in Africa and I have stock because I asked them nicely to keep me some as when it was O5 launch, I ordered too late and that time I was also waiting for 2 or 3 months.

Overall, I think with Xmas holidays, and with Xiom relocating to a state of art HQ and changing a new web ordering system (granted these don't really have anything got to do with ordering of O7) I think if there are problems with stock, it is likely more an ESN issue than Xiom issue.
Unless there is something that I don't know of

Ultimately, I've found tt-spin.de to be a reliable source of info over the years. They reported (in Nov 2017, citing Xiom Europe as a source) a Dec 2017 release for Asia, March/April 2018 for Europe. And as things stand today, this is what's actually happened in the real world, away from forum posts and theoreticals. So for now, this looks to have been either good information, or an incredibly brilliant guess that's happened to pan out via a complicated series of coincidences (HQ relocation, web ordering and so on).

To avoid any potential delays, I've ordered Pro and Europe from iruiru and they've processed the order today. Might be a waste of time and shipping if TT11 get stock tomorrrow, or it might be OK if TT11 takes another 6 weeks for their stock to arrive. I'm sure everyone will have a different idea of how patient they want to be.

Keep posting your Omega VII sightings here! The truth is out there etc etc...

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Ultimately, I've found tt-spin.de to be a reliable source of info over the years. They reported (in Nov 2017, citing Xiom Europe as a source) a Dec 2017 release for Asia, March/April 2018 for Europe. And as things stand today, this is what's actually happened in the real world, away from forum posts and theoreticals. So for now, this looks to have been either good information, or an incredibly brilliant guess that's happened to pan out via a complicated series of coincidences (HQ relocation, web ordering and so on).

To avoid any potential delays, I've ordered Pro and Europe from iruiru and they've processed the order today. Might be a waste of time and shipping if TT11 get stock tomorrrow, or it might be OK if TT11 takes another 6 weeks for their stock to arrive. I'm sure everyone will have a different idea of how patient they want to be.

Keep posting your Omega VII sightings here! The truth is out there etc etc...

Interesting.
The release notice I got on 9 November states its ready for order.
I'm still getting used to the ordering system, just saw the O7P stock is for 2.0mm sponge. the Max sponge is sold out.

Also, if the launch for Europe is later date - I'm not sure if stores are allowed to "advertise" before launch

If this is the first time Xiom is doing a Asia/Europe launch, then I don't know
Doesn't make sense that both region are advertising since November and then one can only supply 4 months later.

Some brands ie would have a certain product, say in China and then few months later do a world wide launch.
Then what happens is world wide won't be advertising until the launch date

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Good to hear. Are you considering switching from MX-S to O7?

Yes. My coach complains that MX-S is too slow. This is faster but I tried it on a slower blade. The loop kills penetrate in a way I don't remember me doing with MX-S. I haven't developed the courage or the resources to try it on an OFF blade. One of the pros of MX-S is that the performance ages relatively well, and I am concerned that the booster in O7P won't degrade as smoothly. But we will see.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Yes. My coach complains that MX-S is too slow. This is faster but I tried it on a slower blade. The loop kills penetrate in a way I don't remember me doing with MX-S. I haven't developed the courage or the resources to try it on an OFF blade. One of the pros of MX-S is that the performance ages relatively well, and I am concerned that the booster in O7P won't degrade as smoothly. But we will see.

Got ya. Did you try it in 2.0? Also, does that mean you plan on keeping it on the slower blade or eventually slap in on your Inca? (Very good looking blade by the way). One more: why do you favor MX-S over MX-P? Maybe you'd get more speed and gears out of MX-P, but probably not as much as O7P from the sound of things.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Got ya. Did you try it in 2.0? Also, does that mean you plan on keeping it on the slower blade or eventually slap in on your Inca? (Very good looking blade by the way). One more: why do you favor MX-S over MX-P? Maybe you'd get more speed and gears out of MX-P, but probably not as much as O7P from the sound of things.

I don't like stuff that degrades too much. If O7P degrades too much, it will just leave my blade like many other rubbers before it. If I like the way it plays after 5 months then I will stick with it.

I really should try it on my current blade but I bought the rubber at regular retail so I can't buy too many sheets. When a discount retailer gets it I will investigate more.

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
I don't like stuff that degrades too much. If O7P degrades too much, it will just leave my blade like many other rubbers before it. If I like the way it plays after 5 months then I will stick with it.

I really should try it on my current blade but I bought the rubber at regular retail so I can't buy too many sheets. When a discount retailer gets it I will investigate more.

Good way of thinking. Hopefully TT11 or the likes will stock it soon.

"Booster degrade" in recent Xiom tensors is a mith.
If you glue rubbers today and leave the bat without playing for several months, and then glue a new set of rubbers on another blade and compare the two bats, you will find no difference.
There is an organic substance in ENS tensors, but it is incorporated within the ingrediants of the sponge, its not an "additive" supposed to evaporate, or degrade, or anythng like that.
I have several bats with Xiom rubbers, some with 6 months, one with 9 monts, and all of them degrade only depanding on time of play. With very active play I feel degrade first on rubber - the DF layer, not the sponge, and usually it happens after the second month. 5 months of active play is kind of too much for tensors and tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
"Booster degrade" in recent Xiom tensors is a mith.
If you glue rubbers today and leave the bat without playing for several months, and then glue a new set of rubbers on another blade and compare the two bats, you will find no difference.
There is an organic substance in ENS tensors, but it is incorporated within the ingrediants of the sponge, its not an "additive" supposed to evaporate, or degrade, or anythng like that.
I have several bats with Xiom rubbers, some with 6 months, one with 9 monts, and all of them degrade only depanding on time of play. With very active play I feel degrade first on rubber - the DF layer, not the sponge, and usually it happens after the second month. 5 months of active play is kind of too much for tensors and tenergy.

Booster degrade usually applies to rubbers with Dandoy Bioboost smell. I am not sure that Xiom released any rubbers in that generation of Bluefire/Evolution MX-P/Rasant. IF you leave MX-P unused for 2 months on a blade, it should definitely not play as well as when new, though the grip and some boosters will remain, but the most powerful booster is gone.

That said, these are new technologies, so anything you say is hypothesis until you use the rubber. I didn't like the way R47 played after I used it and changed blades. I can easily get 5 months of active play out of a Tenergy or an MX-S, I am not a pro and do not pretend to be one. I also block better with older rubber, though my coaching is wearing out some of my sheets faster.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
Thanks all for the information. In Korea, it's $60 per sheet, more expensive than Tenergy which is $56.15 per sheet here.

So, many people in Korea are reluctant to try this more-expensive-than-tenergy rubber. They would rather try Vega Tour. A New rubber, scheduled to be released in march, same technology as Omega VII, but costs only $32(in Japan).

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Thanks all for the information. In Korea, it's $60 per sheet, more expensive than Tenergy which is $56.15 per sheet here.

So, many people in Korea are reluctant to try this more-expensive-than-tenergy rubber. They would rather try Vega Tour. A New rubber, same technology as Omega VII, but costs only $32.

Very interesting.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews

So, many people in Korea are reluctant to try this more-expensive-than-tenergy rubber. They would rather try Vega Tour. A New rubber, scheduled to be released in march, same technology as Omega VII, but costs only $32(in Japan).

Tenergy is pretty cheap in Korea then

Reactions: Lee91