11 year old David Bjorkryd vs TableTennisDaily's Dan!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I sometimes think you lose just to be polite. Specially against Waldner I thought you could easily win. He wasn’t playing good at all.

Hey Perham, aha I have heard a lot of people say this but honestly I can't explain how hard it is to just return the serve against Waldner. There is a lot of deception going on that is hard to see on the video. Also, he has the Waldner factor so you're 5 points down before you even start the set.

I think even in Waldner's condition there, we could have played 100 sets and I would have done well to win one :D I could be wrong though but that's just how I feel with his quality of variation, it's hard to know where hes going to play the next shot.

Agreed.

That was particularly true when Dan played against the robot IMHO. Didn't want to hurt it's feelings I suppose :D

Haha I am interested to see the strength of the robot in a few more years time.

BTW this is a crazy by David rally:

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2018
BTW this is a crazy by David rally:

Great stuff - they both look like they are having lots of fun too!

Keep up the good work Dan - the content you produce is brilliant and a real credit to the sport. Its easy to criticise but a lot harder to do and i think you have really grown into being in front of the camera, your TTA videos have really helped me progress.

With Will not dancing now and (unfortunately not able to train) does that mean a few new podcasts could be one the way? ;););)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Great stuff - they both look like they are having lots of fun too!

Keep up the good work Dan - the content you produce is brilliant and a real credit to the sport. Its easy to criticise but a lot harder to do and i think you have really grown into being in front of the camera, your TTA videos have really helped me progress.

With Will not dancing now and (unfortunately not able to train) does that mean a few new podcasts could be one the way? ;););)

Hi Jammmail, thank you that means a lot :)

Glad you feel you have developed that's awesome to hear! Thanks, yeah I feel a lot more confident now, it took a long time but now I feel comfortable :) Yeah it's such a shame re Will's injury, just hope he can recover soon.

Hehe yeah definitely, as soon as Will is not on some type of TV show ill snap him up for a pod! :)

Stay tuned!

Reactions: jammmail