Joola Rhyzer 48 and 42 degrees

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Rhyzer 48 has same hardness like rhyzm-p/despite value in description/. Rhyzm-p has thinner topsheet than rhyzer 48.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
Yes i am sure.
Rhyzer has surely hadder and thicker topsheet than new generation rubber(rasanter and bluestorm).
Rhyzm-p has more elastic topsheet than rhyzer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Yes i am sure.
Rhyzer has surely hadder and thicker topsheet than new generation rubber(rasanter and bluestorm).

Joola uses the same sales arguments for Rhyzer as everybody else. "Extremely thin and grippy surface" that "enables an ever thicker sponge".

I have no idea where that puts it compared to Rhyzm-P, but it shouldn´t be far off Rasanter, bluestorm or Aurus versions. Of course there are rubbers with harder topsheets and those with softer topsheets among all those, but the overall concept is identical.

Reactions: Suga D
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Yes i am sure.
Rhyzm-p has more elastic topsheet than rhyzer.

Interesting. Maybe you've received a monday's production or maybe...

Anyway, TT89player has written something else in his blog and I have no reason to not trust his review capabilities.
http://www.tt-spin.de/joola-rhyzer-48/

Also one of my teammates played the rhyzm-p until last december and his topsheet wasn't much thinner than rubbers from the same generation of tensor rubbers.

I believe that the rhyzm-p's topsheet might have felt softer to you than rhyzer's topsheet, but the rhyzer clearly follows the same concept as the other tensors from the newest generation like rasanter, bluestorm, Aurus prime etc.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
i know joola"s description. I have played with rasanter and blue storm. They hava totally another feeling, much more softer topsheet. Maye the thickness is the same, but its tottaly softer.
I love rhyzer feeling, they have fantastic with plastic ball. We will see in near feature, when disapears factory tunning.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
Z1's topsheet structure is different from rhyzer. The z1 topsheet has shorter pip structure.

I think that with this generation (thinner topsheets and as a result thicker sponge in max, whatever the call it) there really is a good variety of recipes out there. Where you could say that Genius equals x-plode to a fraction and there were similarities between bluefires and Evolutions and so on, this time the companies really tried to release noticeably different products.

Choice, a good thing.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2014
What is your opinion on sensitivity of rhyzer to incoming spin.
I have feeling, that is very sensitive(much more than bluefire, rasanter, bluestorm...less then tenergy 05) to incoming spin. Its difficult to receive serve in comparison to other new generation tensor.
But as i aid, i have played only -6 hours with rhyzer, maybe factory tuning. But i think, that this sensitivity for incoming spin is due the grippy topsheet, not factory tunning. We will see.
What is your experience?

This user has no status.
Wow cool. Do you play at a club there? I actually live close by now, there’s a boat that takes off from my city. I visited Guernsey twice as a kid, nice place.

Yeh we have one club which has 12 permanent match tables + around 10 permanent practice tables :)

I try and play as much as possible in England and the rest of the UK, as we are eligible for a UK ranking/rating.

Guernsey also sends a team to the British League, and we are currently aiming for promotion into the Championship division :)

says MIA
says MIA
Nov 2016
Yeh we have one club which has 12 permanent match tables + around 10 permanent practice tables :)

I try and play as much as possible in England and the rest of the UK, as we are eligible for a UK ranking/rating.

Guernsey also sends a team to the British League, and we are currently aiming for promotion into the Championship division :)

That's great! What's the name of your club? If possible I'd like to come play there in the next few months when I visit Guernsey. I'm planning to tour the island with my wife soon (we just moved to Brittany from Los Angeles).

Reactions: Suga D