Tibhar Quantum X

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2017
- SSP(thinner topsheet + thicker sponge) applied

- 47.5 degree sponge

- Distance between pimples : Tenergy 64, Quantum S > Quantum X > Tenergy 05, Aurus Prime

(pics from Tak9.com)

quantum x 1.jpg
quantum x 2.jpg
quantum x 3.JPG
quantum x 4.JPG
quantum x 5.JPG
quantum x 6.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
Read 17 reviews
Not sure what to make of the fact that other brands have all new rubber series devoted to the new technology and Tibhar spreads SSP over an old series (Aurus) and a relatively unsuccessful one (Quantum) ...

I suspect its pros didn't see it as an improvement over Evolution while the other pros saw the SSP as an improvement. Time will tell. Not sold on the booster in this SSP.

I still think mxp is still the top tibhar rubber. People have not switched to then quantum rubbers and i do not think they will with the new one. Imo, the hybrid k1 rubbers are being liked more by players than the quantum series.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2016
I still think mxp is still the top tibhar rubber. People have not switched to then quantum rubbers and i do not think they will with the new one. Imo, the hybrid k1 rubbers are being liked more by players than the quantum series.

What about EL-S though? I've been meaning to ask you btw about using EL-S as T05 replacement since I'm moving to australia and Tenergy is basically costs double ($100) that of other ESN ($55). Mostly looking for high throw angle and similar speed to T05

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
As for Evolution rubbers, I would go for MX-P to replace t05.

However, and much unnoticed, the new Aurus Prime gets pretty close to that special T05 feeling. I had a factory sample only, but from the series ready to be produced, no prototype or such - and that reminded me of T05 in a way no other rubber did before. It has a pretty stiff topsheet so it is way different from the other new rubbers like Rasanter or Rhyzer although the sponge hardness is nominally equal.

You might want to give it a try.

Reactions: thomas.pong and JST