Ma Long - Super Fast Multi Ball

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
If you haven't already seen this video then this is probably the fastest you will see a human play table tennis! Look at the speed and power from Ma Long in this video below!

ma-long-looping--forehand--640x388-75.jpg

Photo by: World Table Tennis Championships in Yokohama

Another video not so fast but amazing. I hope you learn a lot from these :)

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
even faster than the real sport .... but so you can improve your reactions :)

Yeah your right, Liu speeds up the multi faster then normal match pace. Thus, when Ma Long goes back to the normal game speed he will find it a lot easier. China are one step ahead in terms of practice. Stiga have really opened up the doors betweem China and the rest of the world!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Liu Guoliang is one nasty ball-feeder, he just intentionally messes up Ma Long's timing...sudden frequency changes, sudden speed changes coupled with sudden direction changes.... I wonder how Ma Long copes so well with it.... yikes....

I think due to the fact Ma Long has done this for so long he has adapted to his environment. The only way Liu Guoliang can get Ma Long to improve is to get him out of his comfort zone and Ma will have to try his best to adapt to it.

But yes you are right blahness, :) it is frighten to see how fast he moves when the balls are firing at random!

I wonder if there is a level where you stop improving? lol

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
Read 4 reviews
@ blah - but how is that different from any other game? It's true that the drill is faster than an average match, but this helps with their reflexes. Changing the frequency and spin variation is exactly what is needed to understand the infinitesimal different variations within a game. It's all about your own understanding of what can happen to the ball in a game. No matter who you play if you understand what is being done to the ball and are in position to counter act the opposing shot then you are in the best possible situation for a winning shot. This is something that I think no one understand better than the Chinese atm.