H3P tackiness

says I would recommend all wood. Samsonov Alpha sgs is the...
Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
If you wiped it with water and your hand like in the video I posted then there will be no dirt or dust on your rubber.

Nov 2017
Read 8 reviews
ok I'll try it again :)

Haha:)
One thing that happened to me once when I started using these rubbers is that I also had a sheet that I simply couldn't clean. It turns out it had tiny punctures and tears in it because I was cleaning it wrongly and the bits of hard dirt left on the rubber started puncturing it and embedding within.

Long story short, never clean your rubber by wetting it and then drawing it across the corner of a wall to wipe the water off.

Reactions: HairF1
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
hey guys!Please help!! There is so much dust on the surface of my H3 and i tried all your tips but none worked!! What should i do?

really?
tell me what rubber cleaner did you use
and what kind of sponge are you using - take a photo and show me

yep really ----- BBBuuuuutttttt

I dont use a cleaner or a sponge XD

so much for your quote "i tried all your tips but none worked!!"

This is a really funny exchange. :)

Yeah, i'm wasting my time giving advise and the guy just completely ignores it
maybe he should just buy a new sheet of h3 every week

ok, well, first of all, I'm sorry. However, I have had bad experiences with sponges before and I kind of have a phobia of it because some time in the past, I had a pretty ok H3 until I used a sponge with a cleaner at a friends house and then suddenly, poof and the tackiness vanished completely. So... yeah. Also I literally cannot get a sponge nor a cleaner now. :( plz forgive me for being an Ahole.

This user has no status.
This worked very well with my skyline tg2. Thanks a lot to you and Lightzy for the tip

Don’t use cleaner. Some foam cleaner will oxidize the h3 surface and lose tackiness

Simply use a few drops of water and mop it with your hand.

For me, the best thing is my sweat soaked cotton shirt. Really best thing to clean h3.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
For me, the best thing is my sweat soaked cotton shirt. Really best thing to clean h3.

Eeeewwww. That's pretty gross.
But quite nice strategy of preventing me from borrowing your racket.
;)
Maybe body warm horse urine mixed with crushed rat bones and cockroach poo could be the best thing to restore the tack, but i will NEVER find out, 'cause some stuff is just grossing me out.

Besides body salts and minerals from the sweat don't do any good to any rubbers' surface (except antispin maybe), so i wouldn't have a good feeling recommending such to others. But that might just be me...

Last edited: