100-120$ for a new equipment

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Hello everybody, I have in around 100$ for a new equipment. My level is higher than amateur. Used to play as an attacker. Had blade Peter Korbel Butterfly + Yasaka rubbers. Now its out of work. I need your advices, I see you all a very competent in this so why not. Will be very grateful for this favour!:rolleyes:

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Yeah, Petr Korbel is a great blade. If it is in working order, there is no need to change that. Just get rubbers. If you are at a decent level, you may even think of getting rubbers like Tibhar Evolution MXP. Or Yasaka Rakza 7. Or Xiom Omega V Pro. Or Ransanter. If all you need is rubbers, you have much more available to you since you don't have the cost of the blade.

And you will be hard pressed to find a setup with a blade as good as the Petr Korbel and 2 decent rubbers for less than $120.00.

Last edited:
Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I dont have Peter Korbel anymore , cuz I broke it. And Yasaka is 4-5 years so its slow, thats why I want to change it. And the budget is not more than 150$. Mates I need quick rubbers, something like Morgan Trulls has , but his Carbonaro and Mantra H are very expensive for me :(

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Ur flag says Ukraine... ought to be plenty of places in Europe to get what you need. Isn't nexy.eu based out there? For 150 USD you should be able to get peter pan blade, Elpis and Karis M Plus for close to that.

An alternative Stiga Allround Evolution with tibhar mx-p and tibhar genius should get you right around 120 bucks usd...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

says The sticky bit is stuck.
says The sticky bit is stuck.
Jan 2017
Read 8 reviews
Guys you gave me 6 blades and 10 different rubbers. It will be the hardest choice in my life;)

Yes, and there are many more suggestions to make. Truth is, there are plenty excellent blades to choose from, even in the lower price range; some were mentioned, more exist. There are a lot of really good rubbers out there, although the choice of really great rubbers with a non-premium price tag is maybe somewhat more limited (hence the Vega suggestions).

And all these things are different, with different strengths and weaknesses — or they just cater to different tastes. In the end, any of the recommended setups will do just fine. Pick one, stick with it for a while to adapt to it and you'll do fine. All good, no worries.

Reactions: Ndragon
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Guys you gave me 6 blades and 10 different rubbers. It will be the hardest choice in my life;)
Some companies make almost that number of blades and rubbers in that price ran ge, so there are hundreds of possible bats one could have.

Have fun deciding, but I wouldn't agonize over it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2017

That's always the case :)
Read some reviews, check which ones of these are the easiest to get and maybe are on sale and remember that 90% of the result depends on your skill, 10% on equipment :)

I remember that from the time I had one match with a girl who is a pro and plays in Bundesliga. She was after a big trauma, didn't play for some half a year, didn't have her racket, so took some pre-made "sh**" from somewhere and beat me :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
I would say no , rather than yes, Simas.
And guys, thank you very much for all info you gave to me I didn't think that on this forum I could get such an enormous feedback. My love to everybody of you :3

says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
says + Drinkhall Powerspin Carbon with Aurus Prime and Omega...
Aug 2017
Read 4 reviews
After reading all the comments, I would suggest getting a new blade
Peter Korbel + you can select fast rubbers from below
- Evolution MXP
- Omega V Pro
- Rasant Grip
- Rasanter R or V 47
- Tibhar Aurus Prime
- Tibhar Genius

Based on experience never advisable to change rubbers and blade at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2015
Read 5 reviews
Someone with a good eye for these kinds of things has caused me to realize, we may be wasting our time with someone whose user name is:

Kakk-madda-fakka!!!!!

[emoji2]

Sent from The Subterranean Workshop by Telepathy

Hahahahaaa
[Emoji23]
23316607_1717002761666686_2727714607389777715_n.jpg