Where can you find the jacket?

This user has no status.
Out of fashion? If I look at the correct picture I saw the jacket they use since 2011 ... not that long !?!
Well i went to the biggest li-ning store in China, Shanghai (also went to a few others, xiamen, beijing) and they told me that Chinees think it is out of fashion. The next jacket will be famous again at the next olympic games they told me. So im not sure if they are not selling it anymore but no one could tell me they are selling it still.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
well I think you just have to wait a while, and visit the link at a different time. It's like ebay, so depending on the time, and who puts up the item, it will be different.

says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
says Hi, no thanks, I've found a place where I can get one...
Jan 2012
Hi rhonis,

did you get the jacket yet ? I'm 'desperatly' :p looking for the same tracksuit. I'd love one of the old suits they used to wear in the CNT too.
I tried asking Prott but no aswer from him (thx) and I couldn't find a Li Ning email address. I searched everywhere on google/yahoo/taobao/Alibaba etc with chinese keywords like "Li Ning", "tracksuit", "ping pang" etc.. NO results whatsoever.

I would also LOVE to get the blue Li Ning t-shirt you can see at 2:26 here:
and the blue sky shorts Hao Shuai is wearing just before.

If someone by any chance can point to where I could get one of those...

This user has no status.
Hi rhonis,

did you get the jacket yet ? I'm 'desperatly' :p looking for the same tracksuit. I'd love one of the old suits they used to wear in the CNT too.
I tried asking Prott but no aswer from him (thx) and I couldn't find a Li Ning email address. I searched everywhere on google/yahoo/taobao/Alibaba etc with chinese keywords like "Li Ning", "tracksuit", "ping pang" etc.. NO results whatsoever.

I would also LOVE to get the blue Li Ning t-shirt you can see at 2:26 here:
and the blue sky shorts Hao Shuai is wearing just before.

If someone by any chance can point to where I could get one of those...

Im sorry but I havn't found it yet. I don't know where to look anymore. I think I give up. I can't help you with you're quest :p, but make sure you contact me if you found it.

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
well you are very close. It's almost but not the right one, atleast im not seeing the space/moon jacket.
2832662814.jpg

What event is that picture from? from here it looks as though ZJK Ma Long and Timo all have gold medals and Wang Hao has silver LOL

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
What event is that picture from? from here it looks as though ZJK Ma Long and Timo all have gold medals and Wang Hao has silver LOL

GAC GROUP 2011 World Table Tennis Championships, Rotterdam, NED
ZJK - Gold
WH - Silver
TB - Bronze
ML - Bronze

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2017
Read 2 reviews
I got that black shirt for sale! It’s in XL, one size top big for me. It’s one size smaller than Euro sizes. It’s without the flag and brand new. PM me if interested.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2016
Send a picture please, I can find one in China ;);)

I'm looking for a Li Ning tracksuit like the one in the picture.
32973624402_c47995345a_z.jpg

Do you have any idea where I can get one of those?

I already asked the guy from prott.vip, but he told me they are already out of production.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
I'm looking for a Li Ning tracksuit like the one in the picture.
View attachment 16438

Do you have any idea where I can get one of those?

I already asked the guy from prott.vip, but he told me they are already out of production.

Thanks in advance!

Look, i found it, but only XL size is available, new sports suit, including the trousers.

The prices is expensive :(

Attachments

• QQ图片20180519120539.jpg
    QQ图片20180519120539.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 105