suggestion for a preassembled racquet for beginners

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Can you please help me with suggestions for a good, reasonable , preassembled racquet for children looking to train long term -

I would need -

1.Brand and model details
2.Where in KL can I source authentic ITTF approved racquets.(if the shop provides guidance on selection it would be great).

Thanks for all your help

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Last edited:
says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Thanks
You suggest going for a assembled version rather than a preassembled one

Yep. Better quality and less expensive. If you can get both of those, it is worth it.

I just put links for rubber and blade. They are from the same website: http://www.eacheng.net

That will be pretty good and quite inexpensive. eacheng should be able to assemble it for you.

Reactions: thomas.pong
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
If someone sells a crappy premade, the buyer should go back to the store, hold his stiff in his hands pointed at the cashier and demand a full refund RIGHT NOW or else a yellow shower will soon happen.

Premades made the way they are with crappy rubbers and glued with nuclear crazy glue epoxy bond should get the makers tossed into a jail or the fall through Carls trap door for a month stay in the dark basement septic tank.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2017
If someone sells a crappy premade, the buyer should go back to the store, hold his stiff in his hands pointed at the cashier and demand a full refund RIGHT NOW or else a yellow shower will soon happen.

Premades made the way they are with crappy rubbers and glued with nuclear crazy glue epoxy bond should get the makers tossed into a jail or the fall through Carls trap door for a month stay in the dark basement septic tank.

I see. So Carls thinks about sex toys 24/7 and has a trap door in his apartment. He apparently lives in a sado-masochistic dungeon somewhere in the deep Big Apple...lol

This user has no status.
Can you please help me with suggestions for a good, reasonable , preassembled racquet for children looking to train long term -

I would need -

1.Brand and model details
2.Where in KL can I source authentic ITTF approved racquets.(if the shop provides guidance on selection it would be great).

Thanks for all your help
The Sanwei M8 Premade is a good choice. Comes with Allround M8 blade and two T88-III rubbers that focus on control and spin.
Here is a link of this premade in play.
https://youtu.be/eY8dwToVzMw

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Na Jimbob, Carl will speak for himself, but way back in the day I made all that stuff up to jokingly compare some things.

Premades are for the birds. Anyone buying them is getting what they paid for... two colored crap. It IS possible to get a real cheepo SP OX bat for a few Euros, take of the SP, (it has way less of the nuclear super glue crap) sand it, and slap on some 729FX or XP2008 rubbers on the cheep to have some semblance of an allround bat suitable for a beginner, but it is still gunna cost 20-25 USD to do it right once shipping is done.

That is still way cheep for what is needed, so it CAN be done on a budget with some work and careful selection + a little DIY sweat.

Reactions: thomas.pong
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2018
Last edited:
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
QTuNgjr.jpg

Speed: 95
Spin: 100
Control: 90